Silent sound effects

Options
Franklin6209
Franklin6209 Posts: 7 Level 2

On my iPad the Farm Heroes Saga sound effects work when I start a game, but as soon as I play an ad they go silent, although the sound on the ads continues to play fine. Also, after playing an ad it is impossible to turn off the play-along music. Has anyone encountered this?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,412 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Franklin6209 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue with the sound affects in your game!

To answer your first question, no! I have not heard any other complaints in a while - about this particular issue 🤔

Can you please answer some of my questions...

Which device are you using to play the game?

What version of the game you have at present?

Do you play any other King Saga games? If so, do you not see these fluctuations in those games?

The Ads on which the volume goes off -- are they the same Ads each time OR it does not matter which commercial you are watching, the sound just goes off? (Did I make sense?)

Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day/evening 🌺

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,266 Community Manager
    Options

Hi and welcome to the Community 😀

It’s intended for the game sounds to be disabled while an ad is playing. However, not being able to turn off the music after seeing an ad, should be possible so we will report this to the studio so they can have a look and make adjustments for the next update 👍

• PummyRaj
    Options

Oh! Looks like I misread the issue 🤦

Sorry @QueenB I understood that the sound on the device goes off while the Commercials are playing! But, it is not that... the sound on the Commercials is fine, but the sound of the "game" goes off!!

Sorry about misunderstanding your question dear @Franklin6209

Please check above, the response by our Farm In-charge 👆️

Thank you for your patience. Have a great rest of the day/evening 🐥

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Yes I have had this exact issue ...I mentioned it a few weeks ago but mine was more if I switched to another screen briefly. Then I couldn't turn music off and the sounds vanished. @PummyRaj @QueenB do you remember when I was recording on ipad I said I was losing game sounds? I might not have mentioned the music as I forgot but it happened as well. I had to keep reloading the app.

• Franklin6209
    Franklin6209 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Thanks to you folks for the responses. I have an iPad Air 2, but I’m not sure of the game version although it says 5.69.3. I have several other King games and they all work fine. Again, I start a game and all sounds and controls work fine. But after I watch ANY ad, the game sound effects go silent and if I happen to turn on music at that point I can’t turn the music off. I first noticed this at level 1205 and I tried to fix it by deleting and reinstalling the app, but because I hadn’t saved I lost all my progress and it didn’t fix the sound problem.

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4
    Options

I play with the sound disabled. So I will enable the sound to see if it;s an issue with Android as well.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Yes don't do that @Franklin6209 The best thing to do would be to just restart rather than uninstall in this instance. Hopefully if a few other players have had the same thing happen, they will come and tell us too 😊

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hmm, you hadn't saved after playing through over 1,000 levels? You should double check that your progress wasn't linked to an account (your email address). See if you can sign in or retrieve progress with an email address you normally use.

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello Franklin 🤗 Hope you are having a great weekend!

I am so sorry to hear that you have lost your game progress with the reinstallation!

But, do not worry and also no need to restart playing from level 1. Please follow this link (in Green letters) --> Get back your Game Lost Progress

Once you click on that link, ignore top part of that Article. Scroll down to the part where it says "Didn't save the game? Is it too late" and read those steps. You will reach to "Customer Support Assistance".

I have suggested the same to few other players also in the past. The King Customer Support have an awesome team, who will help to restore your game progress 👍️ This way, you can start playing where you left off 😃

Please let me know if you need any further assistance or clarification.

Have a wonderful rest of the weekend 🐥 🐥

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?