Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Why did I have to sign up again?

gespots
gespots Posts: 2 Newbie

I have played games on King.com for years but for the last two weeks I could not log on. All my progress to my favorite games seems to be lost. Out of sheer desperation I signed up for a new account using the same exact credentials as my old account. Can you help me get back my game progress?

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,326 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Thanks for the tag @Grumpy_Old_Man

Welcome to the community @gespots and @lm2942 I will do my best to help, sorry for the delay.

The kingdom had some gremlins in it, or maybe a rancid pulling some leads. As I understand it, the studio have been working on it and some players have reported that its been fixed. So have you tried (today) clearing cache and cookies and logging in again?

Its possible it is connected to this link here

I see that @lm2942 plays on pc, do you use windows 10? Sometimes that is more reliable. I prefer PC too!

The game has not run via flash for a while so it won't be that.

Let me know if it helped or not 😊

Answers

• lm2942
    lm2942 Posts: 5 Level 2

I have the same problem. Suddenly all I get is the King logo. I thought the problem was Flash Player is no longer supported. I play on my PC, have tried Chrome and Firefox, cleared cache and cookies, nothing works.

Oddly, I can still play on my Android phone, and have not lost my levels. Don't like playing on my phone and would prefer playing on PC. Can't find any answer to the problem and cannot find a way to contact King.com about it.

• gespots
    gespots Posts: 2 Newbie

That is exactly what has happened to me! I play on a Macbook Air and have tried playing on Safari and Firefox both of which are updated to the latest version. This is so frustrating, hopefully someone will see our messages and have a solution.

I'm tired of staring at the King logo!!

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4

I shall tag @Lady_Choo as she plays this on PC. Hopefully she will be able to help.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,326 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Thanks for the tag @Grumpy_Old_Man

Welcome to the community @gespots and @lm2942 I will do my best to help, sorry for the delay.

The kingdom had some gremlins in it, or maybe a rancid pulling some leads. As I understand it, the studio have been working on it and some players have reported that its been fixed. So have you tried (today) clearing cache and cookies and logging in again?

Its possible it is connected to this link here

I see that @lm2942 plays on pc, do you use windows 10? Sometimes that is more reliable. I prefer PC too!

The game has not run via flash for a while so it won't be that.

Let me know if it helped or not 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?