๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

Mayday

Options
Sylvia_Julia
Sylvia_Julia Posts: 40 Level 2

Mayday .. cant continue because when I want to play a level again I just lost, it will not open, but just go back to the same screen. Never had this before .. I'm on level 3278

Best Answers

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,814 Farm Moderator
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Hi @Sylvia_Julia ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒป

Sorry if your problem is not fixed, but it's possible to have a screenshot when you press the first level ?

Usually Bonnie give to you Boosters if you win without losing a life and you will be rewarded with 1 shovel at the 1st step. When you play the next level you can use the shovel, do you have problems to get the booster or is different?

Many thanks ๐ŸŒž ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,482 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer โœ“
    Options

@Sylvia_Julia see what happens.

You don't need to click on the bonnie image at all, once the pop up has appeared, go to the level you are about to play (so wherever you are on the map the level after the last one you passed) and then just play that as normal.

When you pass that level, if its like @encantes image where you get the purple shovel on the first level attempt after the pass, she is working. If not, send us a video then. Is that ok?

I wouldn't reinstall now as you already have so hopefully no more frozen levels and if she hasn't already, @QueenB has promised you boosters in compensation, she is very busy though this week so they might be a little late.

Let us know how you get on ๐Ÿ˜Š

ยซ13

Answers

• encantes
    Options

Hi @Sylvia_Julia and again Welcome here ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ“

So sorry about your problem, may I ask your type of device, Pc or mobile Android, iOS or if is through Facebook or King.com? Did you update the game to the last version?

This happen when you try to play an old level or a new level? It's possible to have a screenshot or a short video?

Many thanks ๐ŸŒž ๐ŸŒž ๐ŸŒž

• Sylvia_Julia
    Options

Hi,

Well it seems to have resolved itself.

Now I can open it. Strange.

I'm on my Samsung A22 and logged in with Facebook.

BTW now that I'm here, there is another error though. The bonus level with the horses hasn't worked for some time now. Not on my old phone and not on this phone either. Is this a known error? When I click on it nothing happens.

• encantes
    Options

Hi Sylvia ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒผ

May I suggest if you want to play with your Android mobile to play through Farm Heroes App?

You can sync your progress from Facebook to King.com

May you please check this thread:

King and Facebook profiles

Save my progress

about the horse are you talking of Bonnie's trail?

Usually Bonnie is on the game 2 or 3 days and if are on the trail you can pass a lot of levels, but you have to win always at the first time:

Bonnie's trail

Talk you soon, I wish you a good day ๐ŸŒž ๐ŸŒž ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

• Sylvia_Julia
    Options

Hi ๐Ÿ˜Š

I always play on the app.

I thought you meant with what are you connected 'whilst using the app' ..

The Bonnie levels (aha), I know how that works, im on level 3278 ๐Ÿคฃ

The thing is, it won't open when you press on level one. It doesn't do anything when it appears. You can press that first horsy all you want but nothing happens.

Again, this was the fact on my old phone Motorola E7 Plus and now again on my new phone Samsung A22 new installed app connected with Facebook .. I never play 'in' Facebook, that sucks.

So, I hope you get the whole picture now. I have not been able to play that bonus level for about 6 times now. Usually a glitch like this resolves itself like my earlier problem, but this is taking pretty long now ..

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Bonnie was misbehaving a little but she should be working now.

Have you tried clearing your game and system cache?

Settings, apps, FHS, clear cache, or settings, storage, clear cache.

Check for updates too. Both system and game.

I know you have used different devices but if it got fixed after you got your new phone it might still save, that's why its a good idea to regularly clear cache as any game or system glitches that have tried hanging around will be kicked out.

• Sylvia_Julia
    Options

Hi,

Bonnie level just appeared again and it still isn't working. I press on the first level and nothing happens.

I have cleared the cache.

Checked for updates, there are none.

So, now what? Is nobody else having this problem?

Ps. the first problem with which i wrote happened again. A regular level wouldn't open. It did open when i reloaded the game. Stuff like this has never happened before.

Pps thank you for at least trying to help me x

• Lady_Choo
    edited November 2021
    Options

I need to double check about bonnie, when you say you press the first level and nothing happens, do you mean the level you are about to play on the map?

Normally we would advise to try uninstalling and reinstalling which often helps temp issues. But the only drawback of this is that the boosters you might have saved, get wiped. It does usually solve issues though so if you don't have any, and your progress is saved (via facebook or the kingdom) then you could retry that.

But I am going to have a word with the farm manager and see if she can suggest something or find out if anyone else has any issues. I think Bonnie has gone again (at least it has for me) but if its not the first time you've had issues, there is something wrong.

Would you be able to get a screen recording in case the studio have no other reports so they can see whats happening? A video is easier to see and can be done on android. Its in the menu that you swipe down from the top.

One more question, can you let us know your app version please (as that helps if there are multiple players with the issue)

๐Ÿ˜Š

• Sylvia_Julia
    Options

Hi :)

My version is 5.70.3 .. is that old?

Ps I just had the same glitch again, want to continue level 3279 and again it wouldn't open, just goes back to the intro of that level. I restarted the whole app but again the same thing. Then I wrote to you, opened it again, and now it does work.

Could it perhaps also be that I didn't reinstall it but I let it be sent from my old phone through smart switch? I've always done it like that when i got a new phone without trouble ..

Yes it sucks that you always loose the boosters grrr but yeah if that is the solution I will do that or course

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Ok so @Sylvia_Julia our CM has requested that you make sure progress is saved and try a reinstall first as that is what the studio will ask you to do. Often this clears bugs. I know sometimes when you reinstall without clearing cache, sometimes faulty data can be sent across so I don't know if that's the same.

If you have saved boosters, she said that once you have tried the reinstall they can compensate you for some ๐Ÿ˜‰

That's the updated app version anyway !

• Sylvia_Julia
    Options

Ok i will do that then.

I was just happy to have earned some boosters back again, that would be wonderful :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?