• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 139,725 Candy Moderator

Thanks for sweet Contest @Lady_Choo ❤️

Task 1

My Current Level 259 trying my best 😁

Task 2
    • Which is your favourite level

My favourite is level 139 , This hard level but really fun one

• Which feature you like the best (collecting flowers, oysters etc)

I really like Cropsie Challange because by playing new levels and growing cute plants we can earn prizes

• What is it that makes you go back and play the game every day

In Farm Heroes Saga every day there is a daily reward and if you play on mobile we can be helped with Ads. Interesting event or challenge and Quest .

Task 3: Tell us what you like best about being in the farm community

I saw in Farm Heros Saga doing a really great breakthrough. by holding Challenges like Beat the Game Mod and other Contests by giving us Badges. Besides our CMs and Game Moderators are friendly and kind. That's why we always visit and love Farm Heros Saga Community.❤️

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 15,447 Pro Player 👑
    edited November 2021

Hi @Lady_Choo thank you very much for this contest and an opportunity to get a lovely Amelia badge.

I like any level without Rancid, particularly if they have fire crackers. I like the Cropsie Challenge & Choo Choo's challenge best, and I log in every day to collect daily boosters.

I joined this game because it is super fun to play, it has a huge cute factor, and I find the games relaxing as well as challenging. I am a dedicated farmer, and enjoy being in the farming community because of the friendliness, and the wonderful job all you moderators do, the contests you provide, the fairness in providing as many if not all farmers the opportunity to get badges, the way you take care of the farm game and us as farmers too 😊 It is quite a unique game and fun to be part of, thank you all very much 🤗

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,984 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi @jojo75 are they all the things you like?

You only have to add one screenshot this time, we wanted to make things easier for you 😊

Its just

Task 1: Show us where you are in the game by posting your map screenshot. (Your profile picture must be clearly visible)
    Task 2 : Tell us one of these!
    • Which is your favourite level
    • Which feature you like the best (collecting flowers, oysters etc)
    • What is it that makes you go back and play the game every day
    Task 3: Tell us what you like best about being in the farm community

And just for a change, we do not want to see tags. No just tagging best friends as a reason for being here. nah-uh. Why did you join us? What makes you stay? And we don't want to hear versions of " I visit the community because my friend @ ( insert best friend here) is here. We want to hear what you like!

Not so much work for you 😘

• imabearnut
    imabearnut Posts: 736 Level 4

My favorite levels are the ones with sheep! I just love the challenge of trying to get them to that hay! 🐑 I DON’T like the levels with the bombs! 🤨

The features that I like best are the sheep (of course😉) & the spiders (don’t like real spiders though, but the FHS spiders are cute!) 🕷

The reason that I keep coming back every day is for entertainment & relaxation! I don’t miss a day of FHS! My day just would not be complete! 😃

The farm community is amazing! Everybody is helpful by answering questions! It also lets you know about these fun contests for winning GB’s & badges! 🤗

• Cats4Caz
    Cats4Caz Posts: 970 Level 5

Task 1 - My Map

Task 2 - My favourite levels to play are the bull/poppy levels. They are so challenging and I enjoy that challenge. Overall I enjoy all the levels because they make you think more that a typical match three game. You have to work in certain orders to unlock blockers to complete levels. Can be frustrating too 😂😤. I come back everyday as I am greedy for my daily booster 😁 and Farm Heroes always has a fun encouraging extra treat = Choo Choo Challenge or Bonny to help you along 💕

Task 3 - The Community is fun place to be, I like seeing and hearing how everyone feels about the Farm. Rancid doesn’t seem to be a very popular Racoon 😂🦝🚫. The moderators are amazing, always super friendly and helpful. And who doesn’t want a chance to win gold, booster and and awesome badges. 👍🏻❤️🐣🌞🐷🍄💧🍓🍏🥕

I am a proud farmer @Lady_Choo 👩‍🌾

• bekicrusher
    bekicrusher Posts: 1,454 Level 5

I'm currently here 🙂

My favourite levels are the ones that you can get a new animal friend 😁 They are just challenging enough and give you a boost to do as good as you possibly can to get 3 animals.

I joined the farm Community to attend interesting challenges cuz I like it when I can test my abilities. The game keeps me hooked cuz the cropsies are just too cute to handle 😅

• fabke
    fabke Posts: 3,970 Pro Player 👑
    edited November 2021

Hello @Lady_Choo

Thanks for getting Amelia, it's a Farmlious badge.

Task 1:

Task 2 : 

* I like all levels with Bonnie an the big presents.

* Collecting plants, alligators, cropsies, etc.. (don't know yet a lot)

* To see the beautiful map and just look at it, I'm stuck, but I will keep on trying every day

* I come back almost every day to get my boosters, I also like that I can win extra boosters.

Task 3: Tell us what you like best about being in the farm community:

* It makes me happy if I see such nice place, sometimes I imagine I'm there.

* Original beautiful map.

* You want to learn more about Farm Heroes and he's animals. I want to get a very proud farmer.

* The Farm Moderators are so helpful.

• BubbleGumSoda
    BubbleGumSoda Posts: 4,890 Level 5

Hi @Lady_Choo 👋

1. My current level

2. Which is your favorite level?

Any except hard levels

3. Tell us what you like best about being in the farm community

To always have fun and meeting people

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,617 Level 5

@Lady_Choo thank you for giving this week's challenge a new twist! I love the badge!

1. Here is my current level

2.my favorite feature or thing to do is to try to link 5 cropsies in a row and watch all of those cropsies vanish on the board.

3. What I like best about the farm community is the fun that we have interacting with each other. I enjoy the competitions and love collecting badges. Everyone is so supporting of each other. In the game farm hero saga I love being a part of an amazing team made up of all community members. We work together collecting pick axes and have great fun chatting with each other. And by the way, do you know how hard it was to refrain myself from sending out tags?

• jeanps
    jeanps Posts: 25,297 Level 5

Hi there,

1 Here's my current level

2 I really like those bulls that race around!! I've just about worked out how to get them to go where I want them to.

(My most unfavorite are those black sheep which seem to move in mysterious ways!!)

3 I really have a lot of fun playing this game and I love the team event. A wonderful crowd who collect lots of axes together

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?