Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

🚫 Know Issue - Problems with Quests randomly shuffling and/or disappearing!

Answers

• Eva_Tolarová
    Eva_Tolarová Posts: 35 Level 2

Hi King, I am very concerned about your approach. I have lost all my boosters. I have been playing for 7 years and I love the game. But without boosters, the levels cannot be played !!! I am at level 4585. Please return all boosters. I think you will lose many players with this approach !! Thank you for the answer Eva Tolarová

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,776 Farm Moderator

Hi @Eva_Tolarová and Welcome in this Community 🍓 🍎 🍏 🍓 🍎 🍏

We are sorry about your issue, it happened to me just 2 days ago after the game app update!

I wrote to the Customer Support and I received a quick answer just after few minutes and all my boosters back!

You can contact the Customer Support in your device or from the link here 🙂

Today is Sunday, may be you will receive an answer tomorrow 😉😉😉

Please let us if your problem is solved😊

We wish you a Farmtastic day 🤩

• madamsparrow
    madamsparrow Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited January 2022

Since the most recent update quests have disappeared…I play through Facebook any ideas why and what I can do thanks x

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2022

Hello @madamsparrow 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that the Quests have disappeared from your game!

Please try to log off and log in from the game couple times. If you have Kingdom account also (by any chance), switching from Facebook account to King account (again multiple trials) also works.... this always has worked for me.

So, please log off from your game -- close the App -- wait for 30 minutes or more, open the App and log in. Check if the Quests are back in -- if not, please repeat it for few times.

I know it is not a convenient option and also it can be very annoying! But, unfortunately, we are not sure why this glitch occurs! The Farm studio is aware about it. But, they are not able to reproduce it, hence, they cannot send in a fix 🙃

NOTE: Please do not reinstall your game. Because, it will delete all your stored up boosters and they will not be reimbursed by the King team.

Please try it and let me know if it helped or not! To reply, simply type your message in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a farmtastic rest of the day 🍓 🍓 🍓

• madamsparrow

Thankyou…if I log out surely I will lose what I have and go back to Level 1…I am playing through Facebook

• madamsparrow

Also how do I log into the game from King.com…thanks

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator

Hello dear @madamsparrow 🤗

1) Since you are playing the game Facebook, your game is saved 👍️ That means, you will not be losing your game progress or the boosters you have collected won't be removed. Everything should be intact.

But, if you are worried that you will lose your game progress, please take a screenshot of your game map and also the boosters you have till right now. Then, try the tip I have suggested above.

2) With regards to King.com, please go to this web page --> King.com. Once you log-in (OR create an account, you should be able to see "Settings" at the top right corner of the page to sync the game(s) with Facebook game(s);

And you will see "Games" tab in the top left corner. Once you click on that, you will see all the games that are available right now on King.com.

I am sorry! The web page is not opening to me right now! Otherwise, I would have given complete step by step instructions 🤔

• Eva_Tolarová
    Eva_Tolarová Posts: 35 Level 2

I still can't get back the lost boosters. I did everything: log out of Facebook, then log in again, restart the device, but still no change. I don't know what to do anymore. 😥

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

👉 Update 01/02/2022:

Hello Farmers,

Just wanted to let you all know that we are aware there is an issue with Quests getting reshuffled and or disappearing and that this is still being investigated.

We know this is not the best experience and we apologize for the trouble caused but know that the team is working on improving this feature 😉

Stay tuned and follow this thread for further updates 👍

• playingforkeeps
    playingforkeeps Posts: 17 Level 2

I’ve just started having this issue since yesterday. Along with losing all my boosters, and the game giving me a tutorial on everything I touch despite the fact it still recognizes I’m at level 1224

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?