🚫 Know Issue - Problems with Quests randomly shuffling and/or disappearing!

123457Β»

Answers

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,720 Farm Moderator

Hi @Rayngirl and a warm Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍏 πŸ₯•

We are so sorry to hear that you have lost the Quests in your gameΒ πŸ˜”πŸ˜”Β This is a glitch appeared with the last update and also the tutorials for every level is not fixed.

But we know that the Farm Studio team are aware there is an issue withΒ Quests getting reshuffled and or disappearing. They are trying to fix the issue, but taking a while.

I will let you know if there are any updates about the issue. Please check sometimes this thread and when I have new info I will advise.

If you need more support don't hesitate to write we are all here to help you 😊

Many thanks for your understanding πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Have a Farmtastic day 🌞 🌻

• Elaine57
    Elaine57 Posts: 0 Newbie

How do I get my quests back and stop the tutorials at every level. Started at recent update

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,720 Farm Moderator

Hi @Elaine57 and Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍏 πŸ₯• πŸ“ 🍏 πŸ₯•

We are so sorry to hear that you have lost the Quests in your gameΒ πŸ˜”πŸ˜”Β This is a glitch appeared with the last update and also the tutorials for every level is not fixed.

But we know that the Farm Studio team are aware there is an issue withΒ Quests getting reshuffled and or disappearing. They are trying to fix the issue, but taking a while.

I will let you know if there are any updates about the issue. Please check sometimes this thread and when I have new info I will advise.

If you need more support don't hesitate to write we are all here to help you 😊

Many thanks for your understanding πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Have a Farmtastic day 🌞 🌻

• Evi30
    Evi30 Posts: 0 Newbie

Good morning. I had a new mobile advice yesterday. I checked through my Facebook account . I have my level correct, but I cannot find my boosters or at least any quests in order to collect new boosters.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,487 Candy Moderator

Hello @Evi30 πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you have lost the Quests in your game! This glitch is affecting some players for some reason!! The Farm Game Studio team is aware about this issue and they are trying to find a fix πŸ‘οΈ But, it is taking longer than expected πŸ˜•

With regards to the lost boosters -- it is because you have opened the game on a new device. When we download the game onto a new device, the game level progress and the Gold Bars will be transferred but not the boosters.

Boosters and the lives received from our friends will not be transferred as both those are stored on our device's local memory but not to the game.

Please be patient till the Daily Bonus comes back. Keep collecting the daily bonus everyday without forgetting, and also play the special events to save some of those boosters.

If you have any other questions or need some clarifications, please post your reply by typing in the blank box given below my comment.

Have a wonderful weekend ahead πŸ’πŸ’

• itacuro2020
    itacuro2020 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited April 2022

Hello, a week ago I opened the game in another cell phone question, I lost the missions... I went back to my cell phone, I've been waiting for days for them to appear and nothing... I wrote 3 times to the help center and nothing... I need them or collect beans and I also had to board hs of life all lost... how do I go about recovering the missions?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,487 Candy Moderator

Hello @itacuro2020 πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

First of all, Thank you very much for coming back and posting your question in English, so that we can help you properly 😍

I am sorry to hear that you have lost the quests on your phone. This is a glitch that has occurred during a latest update of the game App. The Farm Studio team is aware about the issue and are trying to fix it! But, unfortunately, it is taking longer time than expected.

There are more players who had the same issue. Please don't be upset that you have lost the Quests. You will get them back, but just a matter of time.

We the Farm Moderators and our Farm In-charge will try to update you all as soon as we have any new update. Until then, please bear with us πŸ™

If you have any other questions or need clarifications, please post back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for coming back and posting your question. Have a great week ahead πŸ’πŸ’

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?