Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

πŸ‘¨β€πŸŒΎπŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎ Persistent Farmer thread because dedication needs acknowledging πŸ₯‡

Comments

• bramam
    bramam Posts: 1,222 Level 4

Yes

It's not easy... You need some boosters and more moves.

I also played it again.. And done right away 😎

Needed 2 shovels and 2 color boosters.. And additional trains..

Und naajaa... My companion was booler.. I like it very much

• bramam

I don't find black hair so nice πŸ˜’

I just played this level again

Needed 3 shovels and additional trains to create

I'll show you the pictures

Manyich helps you.... Or not...

Maybe my version is easier to create πŸ˜ŽπŸ€”

• bramam

Hello FARMERS

And @Lady_Choo

I have been playing FHS for many years. But I can't remember for how many years πŸ˜’πŸ˜πŸ˜Ž

I started out of boredom and then I felt that as relaxation πŸ€”... Aahhaahhhaa

My grandson asked me what I play???

And evil grandma showed him how to collect strawberries and apples and eggs and how to bring the sheep into the barnπŸ˜πŸ“πŸπŸ₯šπŸ‘.. That was only at the beginningπŸ˜‰πŸ˜

Naajaaaa Over time, I became addicted😁

And over time wasn't always relaxing but I kept playing...

With many levels I got stuck for a very long time and was very annoyed about it uuufffff

I wanted to stop several times, but as I said this is really an addictionπŸ˜’

But I also have a lot of fun and will continue

I ended up back in the waiting room Like many times...

And then I stay in the waiting room for many weeks or even months 😬😞πŸ₯±

At the moment I amπŸ‘‡

Greetings to all farmersπŸ₯‚

• Ouryve
    Ouryve Posts: 17 Level 2

After over 4000 levels I have too many stuck levels to remember. Black sheep make me swear. Bulks make me swear more. Mushrooms make me cry a bit.

Morning routine is muesli and banana with a bucket of strong coffee and a few blasts of bejeweled stars followed by a few blasts of farm heroes. Always in that order. Then I'm ready to take on the world. Or at least think straight and not swear as much.

I'm a bit of a match 3 collector but those 2 games have stuck with me the longest.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 131 Level 5

Okay, I play farm Heroes Saga on Facebook only.

I'm currently stuck on level 179

Some levels get hard sometimes but I keep trying...with companions or without...but then I win.

I've been playing for only 9 months

I enjoy the game

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,330 Pet Rescue Moderator

@Havish Do you not connect your accounts to King? Candy is with King isn't it? Different avatars that's why I ask. You can still play through Facebook but progress will be synced in case you ever lose your FB account.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 131 Level 5

Everything is with King account, but Farm is with Facebook. If I lose my Facebook account, I'll move on to King.com and start again from the beginning.

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5

@Lady_Choo, I can't remember exactly when I started playing FHS, but here is my first badge from FHS.

I started playing FHS because of badges but now I love it.

My recent map.

Actually I love the chat option just dont like the setting of it

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Lady_Choo

I’ve been playing Farm for a while now and I love this game, I even miss Rob stealing my carrots πŸ₯• πŸ˜‚ I love levels with sheep, even the ones with the bulls but what gets me are the magic mushrooms πŸ„ πŸ™„πŸ˜€πŸ˜‘I mean one minute they’re there and next minute, gone. How can you plan your next move when they change everything 😫

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,330 Pet Rescue Moderator

I know @Nat09 ! You just need to remember that they won't spread while they are in baby form.....and then get in your way when they grow in the next move. Unless you need them of course πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ I am sure you already know but you also don't need to match up against them if you have 3 babies in a row, unless you want more πŸ™‚

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?