🚫 Know issue SOLVED - Lost Boosters or Lost Progress during the latest 5.73 update!

Options

Answers

• Rita_lopes
    Rita_lopes Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Lost all my boosters too.

I already sent messages to support, but didnt get answer.

I'll have to wait or need to send by other way?

Tks

• Miko13016
    Miko13016 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Toujours le même problème. Je n'ai plus envie de jouer, car j'ai tout perdu arrivé si loin dans le jeu niveau plus de 4000 et tout perdre, dégouté

• swebs
    swebs Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. I lost my level and all of my boosters (I had a lot of boosters). I am right back at level one with tutorials on how to play the game.

Thanks

Swebs

• PinkyBlack
    PinkyBlack Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I was pass level 2000 and as of last night, my game progress disappeared and now I'm back to level one. 5 years playing. If I cant get back to my original level I will delete the game. so sad.

• JodieMay
    JodieMay Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same thing happened to me last night!! I was in about level 2134 and now back to one!!! Not going through all that again so that’s the end of Farm Heroes for me!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,404 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @PinkyBlack and @JodieMay 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Farm King Community!

I am so sorry to hear that you both lost your game progress 😕 This was a glitch popped up with the latest update version of the App.

Just wondering... are your boosters and Gold bars intact?

The Farm Studio is aware about the issue and working hard to fix the issue as soon as possible!

But, you do not need to worry. Please try reconnecting the game app back to your Facebook or King account so your progress can sync back. You can find more info on how to get your progress back HERE (👈️ Green lettered link).

Please post back and let me know if you need any further assistance. You can type your reply by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the weekend 🍓🍓

• lisajames2
    lisajames2 Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited February 2022
    Options

i lost all my boosters, is it possible to get them back?

• RenéF
    RenéF Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I was playing this game dor more than 5 years. I was kcked back to level 1 and I did spend quite a bit of money during the years

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,924 Farm Moderator
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hi @lisajames2 and Welcome in this Community 🍓 🍎 🍏

We are sorry about the issue in your game, it happened to me last week and I lost all my boosters.

This is an effect ot the last game update 5.73, there is a thread about it: Issue under investigation lost boosters in the last update 5.73

If you click on the green link you can read helpful info of the problem.

May you please give us your game ID?

The Farm Studio is working hard to fix it as soon as possible!

You can contact the Customer Support in your device or from the link here 🙂

If you have more questions don't hesitate to write we are all here to help you 😉 😉 😉

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,924 Farm Moderator
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hi @Tammypatricia and Welcome in this Community 🍓 🍎 🍏

We are sorry about the issue in your game, it happened to me last week and I lost all my boosters.

This is an effect ot the last game update 5.73, there is a thread about it: Issue under investigation lost boosters in the last update 5.73

If you click on the green link you can read helpful info of the problem.

The Farm Studio is working hard to fix it as soon as possible!

May you please give us your game ID?

You can contact the Customer Support in your device or from the link here 🙂

If you have more questions don't hesitate to write we are all here to help you 😉 😉 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?