🚫 Know issue SOLVED - Lost Boosters or Lost Progress during the latest 5.73 update!

Options

Answers

• Brom
    Brom Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hello. As so many I also lost progress and boosters. I'm alternating on three devices, an old iPad running on iPadOS 9.3, a newer iPad running on iPadOS 15.3 and an android pad. All are now on version 5.74.5, and same ID: 5522779334. Following instructions given here I was able to retrieve progress and boosters (480 showels, 484 tractors, 339 +1 and 588 dogs, I have played for five years now) on the old iPad an android pad. On the new iPad all boosters was gone. Suddenly, though, the game don't connect to internett any more. It is loading on all devices, and I can play the game. In an attempt to fix the android version I removed the game, deleted it from facebook and reinstalled Farm. On startup it connected to internett and facebook again. Progress was back on level 4570 but all boosters was gone. Now, without internet (btw all devices is connected to wi-fi and internet and other apps is OK) the old iPad 3 don't connect to facebook anymore. I guess I will have to reinstall on this as well, but will await further informations from You.

• magentax
    magentax Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Your advice is always to reconnect to King or FB account. I have neither so having lost everything and being demoted from level1075 ( or maybe a few games higher) to level 1 what is your advice to me?

I played under the avatar name Magenta.

• MortuaryMama
    MortuaryMama Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Happened to me too! Extremely frustrated!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,083 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Emgee , @MeggyWalks and @MortuaryMama 🤗

A Warm Welcome to our Farm King Community!

I am so sorry to hear that you both lost your game progress 😕 

This was a glitch popped up with the latest update version of the App. The Farm Studio is aware about the issue and working hard to fix the issue as soon as possible!

But, you do not need to worry. Please try reconnecting the game app back to your Facebook or King account so your progress can sync back. You can find more info on how to get your progress back HERE (👈️ Green lettered link).

Please post back and let me know if you need any further assistance OR you were not successful in restoring your level progress!

You can type your reply by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🍓🍓

52000803140216 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I being loyal player for I’ve decades off Farms heroes. When it asked me to download upgrade it through me back to start from all over again. Please check the issue and fix it . I love this game. Thank Gamer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,019 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,083 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @52000803140216 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are having! The Farm Studio is aware about this issue as many more players are also having this particular issue.

** Please try reconnecting the game app back to your Facebook or King account so your progress can sync back. You can find more info on how to get your progress back HERE (👈️ this green lettered link)

Once you tried to retrieve progress, can you please provide these below details?

1) When you lost your game progress, do you still have the same avatar picture and name? Or did you see complete new Avatar? How about your name?

2) Are you able to get your progress back by reconnecting the game app to your Facebook or King account?

Looking forward to talk to you soon. Have a lovely rest of the day 🍓🍓🍓

• magentax
    magentax Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

And if I haven’t either a FB or King account?

I only registered on here to find out how to retrieve my lost progress.

• lwhite267
    lwhite267 Posts: 5 Pro Player 👑
    edited February 2022
    Options

My user ID: 1325463211

Also why can we no longer see Information about the companions? I liked knowing how many fruits I’d have to collect to receive the boosts.

Thank you.

Laurie White

Edited by CM:⛔️ That’s too much personal information - Check our House Rules

02/07/2022

• Marco14
    Marco14 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hello Farm Heroes community,

I contact you for the first time since 10 years because yesterday I lost all my progress. Indeed I was on level 3509 and after accepting the new policy, I lost everything and now I have to start again on level 1!!!!!!

Someone could help me please?

Thx

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?