🚫 Know issue SOLVED - Lost Boosters or Lost Progress during the latest 5.73 update!

Options

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,206 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hello @Karenp1231 and @bettynagi 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Farm King Community!

I am so sorry to hear that you lost your game progress 😕 This was a glitch popped up with the latest update of the App. The Farm Studio is aware about the issue and working hard to fix the issue as soon as possible!

But, you do not need to worry. Please try reconnecting the game app back to your Facebook or King account so your progress can sync back. You can find more info on how to get your progress back HERE (👈️ Green lettered link).

If you have any issues OR you are not able to restore your level progress, please post back. You can simply type your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a Farmtastic rest of the week 🐥 🐥

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,206 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @richconner 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Farm King Community!

I am so sorry to hear that your wife lost her game progress 😕 This was a glitch popped up with the latest update of the App. The Farm Studio is aware about the issue and working hard to fix the issue as soon as possible!

But, you do not need to worry. Please try reconnecting the game app back to your Facebook or King account if not your Apple ID account, and see if the progress comes back. You can find more info on how to get your progress back HERE (👈️ Green lettered link).

If you have any issues OR not able to restore her level progress, please post back and let me know. You can simply type your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a Farmtastic rest of the week 🐥 🐥

• FarmerB
    FarmerB Posts: 499 Level 3
    edited February 2022
    Options

Like others, I have reported my issue to Customer Care and just got the same canned response as everyone else. The message is just a general "we know about the issues and are working on it", no idea if they'll able to restore our progress, boosters, etc. I don't know what good it did. The developers seem to have disappeared and left the community moderators to deal with us on issues they can't help us on. I do feel bad that they are left holding the bag dealing with the unhappy players. The developers should be more communicative, at least give some updates instead of silence. I hope we get answers soon, in the meantime I will not be playing the game.

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,947 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @basic122 and Welcome in this Community 🍓 🍎 🍏

We are sorry about the issue in your game, it happened to me last week and I lost all my boosters.

This is an effect ot the last game update 5.73, there is a thread about it: Issue under investigation lost boosters in the last update 5.73

If you click on the green link you can read helpful info of the problem.

The Farm Studio is working hard to fix it as soon as possible and can you check this message from our Community Manager.

If you have more questions don't hesitate to write we are all here to help you, you can write in the white comment box below 😉 😉 😉

• martinereu
    martinereu Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Yesterday i was playing the game and suddendly I got a message to accept privacy rules. I clicked ok. Then the game restart and I lost all my levels and was back to level 1. I am playing the game for more then 6years now and was very far in the game. Is it possible to get my levels back. I was not connected with Facebook or had an account on King before today. I just Made one today for solving my problem. I hope you can help me.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,258 Community Manager
    Options

Hi everyone and apologies for the late reply!

Our friends over at Player Support are having some issues that they are working very hard on fixing right now. As a result of that, some of your questions and issues might receive a delayed reply.

If you have recently contacted them or are awaiting a response, we appreciate your patience as we work on fixing it. We will update you with any news regarding this.

• QueenB
    Options

We're very sorry to hear this happened!

As you might have noticed, this is something we're currently looking at but in the meantime, have you tried reconnecting the game app back to your Facebook or King.com account so your progress can sync?

You can find more info on how to get your progress back HERE

If you are still having issues, contact our Player Support Team through the game app like this:

When you open the game app, select the 3 lines on the bottom left corner and select Customer Care:

Choose the following issue:

I know it says boosters but it includes game progress as well!

Scroll down until you can see Contact Us and fill in the details:

Hope you get your progress back soon 🤞

• QueenB
    Options

Any luck getting your progress back yet?

Have you tried reconnecting the game app back to your Facebook or King.com account so your progress can sync?

You can find more info on how to get your progress back HERE

• BasilBasil
    BasilBasil Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hi. Like others on here I lost all my boosters and I had loads of them. Also like others, I posted on here about it last week and also used the form to give my id number ....... 3 times now and all I got was the standard auto response. I can appreciate that you are trying to rectify the issue but it would be good if you could indicate what timescales we are looking at for a fix, tomorrow, next week, next month etc and if you are collecting id numbers let us know if and when you've made a note of them so we know as we have no way of knowing if it's an issue for everyone or just for the people leaving their id numbers etc.

At the moment it feels as though I am just being ignored.

On the good side even though it keeps telling me how to play different cropsies I haven't been shunted back to level 1.....yet..

Karen

• milla123
    milla123 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

All my boosters and quests vanished last week out of nowhere, days after updating the app.

I wrote to customer service via the app. I didn't have the option to report this specific issue like you suggest but I wrote in anyway. I got an automated email response that had absolutely nothing to do with the issue at hand (ie: nobody actually read my message) and was directed to write here (again).

I had around 20 of each booster which I earned through quests and special events. I'm at the point where levels are near impossible to complete without that help. Now all my boosters are gone and I don't even have quests to earn them back. I don't even see why I should bother to keep playing.

User ID: 2576451975

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?