🚫 Know issue SOLVED - Lost Boosters or Lost Progress during the latest 5.73 update!

Options

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,058 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2022
    Options

Just wondering @cocobongo 🤔

What is P2W?

Forgot to mention before! Can you please post your game ID number?

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @kramer83705 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Farm King Community!

I am very sorry to hear that your game was also affected with the glitch of the new update!

Thank you for posting your game ID number.

We will keep this thread closed and merge it with our main thread "Lost Boosters with the New Update" If you have anything else to add or have more questions, please click on that green lettered link and post your comment.

Thank you for your patience and understanding 🙏

• cocobongo
    cocobongo Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

It's short for "Pay to Win". Since a couple months ago or so, it's literally impossible to win without paying (spending gold bars or countless boosters).

My ID is 1295045028

• cocobongo
    Options

I posted on another thread so copying here just in case:

At the time of this happenig, I had 3 shovels, 13 tractors, 8 color collectors, 3 egg crackers (maybe something else but I don't remember).

My ID is 1295045028

• cocobongo
    Options

As we're at it, not only all boosters disappeared. Now the companion's helpers (not sure if that's teh name, the ones you choose at the start) don't work. This is because you copied previous levels but didn't change the companion bonus. Example: in level 4530 you should collect strawberries. That doesn't work. However, it works as in previous copied level, with carrots (but of course they don't have the bonus after you collect several carrots and so on).

In short, whoever did this "downgrade" should be fired. I'm a game developer myself, i know all the tricks in the book and you went way too far this time, so hope you do the right thing since it's all your fault and you're charging a lot of money for this

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello again @cocobongo 🙋

I agree with you about the Companions, and many other Farmers also share the same opinion.

Would you mind sharing your feedback about this changed feature -- Special Companion Match

** I will inform to our Farm In-charge about your other feedback. I am sure that she will be happy to pass it on to the Farm Studio team.

• garfield320
    garfield320 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited February 2022
    Options

I also lost all my boosters this morning when I opened the app. I have been playing this game for several years, had over 500 of each boosters and am really bummed that they are all gone... Would you please restore my boosters? My game ID is 8189809029

• jenhen724
    jenhen724 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

After the update, all of my messages were deleted. This includes a bunch of lives. How can I get them back?

• neleh7
    neleh7 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I too have list all my lives and boosters. I am so disappointed after years of playing and accumulating them. I have only played on one device for several years. Will we get them back?

• mbechristos
    mbechristos Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hello,

yesterday while playing the game on my phone,suddenly crashed therefore had to restart it.After the game restarted and logged in to my saved progress,i noticed that ALL of my boosters were gone!!All!I have been playing the game for many years and had gathered hundreds of all the boosters,please fix the problem to get all of my boosters back.

My game ID is 1154926729,please check it out and fix it.

Thank you!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?