Why Is Farm Heroes Saga Being Discontinued From Facebook?

Options
LadySiamese
LadySiamese Posts: 42 Level 2

I don't want to play it anywhere but on my computer, this is what I am seeing when I'm on Facebook:

I'm not into playing games on mobile and I'm not buying an Apple IOS to play it. It's not fair. They need to keep it where it is.

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,093 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2022 Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @LadySiamese πŸ€— A Warm Welcome to our Farm King Community!

I understand what you are saying and also agree with you about it is convenient to play on a computer than a mobile device!

But, I have heard that the game developers have more difficulties to send the new levels to Computer games and very convenient and easy to send to mobile devices. One of our Community In-charge has told me once that, when there are glitches in games (which often do), it is easier to fix those bugs/glitches on mobile devices rather than the game(s) on computer.

These must have been some of the reasons for the King Saga team to remove the games from Computer platform.

If you play only Farm Heroes Super Saga, I cannot help at all! But, if you play any other King games like Farm Heroes Saga OR Candy Crush Saga and few other games are available on Windows 10 platform. If your computer supports that, you can play through Microsoft Store. The App form of the games always have extra features!

I know I must not have answered your question properly! But, just wanted to share what I know ο»ΏπŸ™‚

ο»ΏHope this helps a little bit! Thank you for posting in our Community! Have a Farmtastic rest of the day πŸ“ πŸ“

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,093 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2022 Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @LadySiamese πŸ€— A Warm Welcome to our Farm King Community!

I understand what you are saying and also agree with you about it is convenient to play on a computer than a mobile device!

But, I have heard that the game developers have more difficulties to send the new levels to Computer games and very convenient and easy to send to mobile devices. One of our Community In-charge has told me once that, when there are glitches in games (which often do), it is easier to fix those bugs/glitches on mobile devices rather than the game(s) on computer.

These must have been some of the reasons for the King Saga team to remove the games from Computer platform.

If you play only Farm Heroes Super Saga, I cannot help at all! But, if you play any other King games like Farm Heroes Saga OR Candy Crush Saga and few other games are available on Windows 10 platform. If your computer supports that, you can play through Microsoft Store. The App form of the games always have extra features!

I know I must not have answered your question properly! But, just wanted to share what I know ο»ΏπŸ™‚

ο»ΏHope this helps a little bit! Thank you for posting in our Community! Have a Farmtastic rest of the day πŸ“ πŸ“

• LadySiamese
    LadySiamese Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options

Maybe if I try through through the Microsoft Store it might be better and I can still play it on the computer. Thank you so much for your help. I really appreciate it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?