level 3055 impossible

Ina-2
Ina-2 Posts: 14 Level 2

There is no way to pass this level with only 16 moves. Help provided on youtube are people passing this level with 100+ moves. How is that so? Please fix. Thank you.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,172 Candy Moderator

Hello @Ina-2 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am sorry to her that you are stuck at level 3055! Let me check if I can win it and/or provide any tips 🤔

In the mean time, can you please provide the link for the YouTube video you watched (with 100 moves)?

Thank you and looking forward to talk to you soon.

Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🍓🍓

• Ina-2

This one starts with 21 moves then at 18 changes value to 99. How is that done (it is a pop-up) It will not let me to post link

but if you check on youtube it is by Kardan Adam (showes up first)

There are two other ones but start with 24 moves.

I play from facebook if that makes difference.

• Ouryve
    Ouryve Posts: 17 Level 2

Some of us are past it without cheating! Long time ago, though, so can't remember how.

• Ina-2

I am sure you did, but it was 24 moves before. It is now 16.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,172 Candy Moderator

Hello Ina 🙋

I was able to check that YouTube video you have mentioned. Out of curiosity, I chose few random videos and watched those also. It felt like that player is a master of cheats😕 Adding extra moves is something... and another cheat I saw is this player was buying extra moves - (multiple times) without spending single Gold Bar 🤔🤔 I have sent a heads-up about those videos to our Farm Community In-charge. But, not sure if they can do anything about it!!

Coming back to level #3055, were you able to win it yet? I did check the level and played multiple times! I was able to collect the Poppie flowers as well as Sheep, but, could not fulfill the Cropsie amounts! I am sure if I use some +1 Cropsies and Hunter boosters, I could have finished the level. But, without extra help, it was/is not possible!

I will send a note to our Farm In-charge, so that she can report to the Studio! But, there is no guarantee that the level will be modified 😔

Just to show you how far I came when I replayed level 3055 👇️

• Ina-2

Thank you very much. I am still trying. I used my +1 and still couldn't get to the end. Without help I am getting very much the same as you. Short on cropsies. Once I got cropsies and flowers but no sheep. But that was with +1. I hope they change a number of moves back to 24. Have a lovely day.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?