๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

๐Ÿšซ Boosters not getting recharged on Facebook!

Options

Answers

• BetLom
    BetLom Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Boosters not recharging Also not getting lives even though I am on a team. I am on level 843. I play on a Toshiba laptop, have Windows 10 and use Google Chrome.. I have been experiencing this problem for a very long time. I apologize for my late reply.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Hello @BetLom ๐Ÿค— A Warm Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are having issue with the boosters in your game! We have a thread about the same issue, where few more Farmers have complained about it!! Here it is for your reference --> Boosters lasts only for 1 day

Our Farm In-charge has send this complaint to the Farm Studio. Unfortunately, they could not reproduce the issue, which makes it hard for them to find & fix the issue ๐Ÿ˜•

But, they have informed our Farm In-charge to inform the players to change the browser they are using and see if that works (Example - Edge OR Fire Fox, etc., If the different browser also giving issues, then the best remedy would be download the game through Microsoft Store and play the App version.

Can you please try either of these and let me know if the situation improves? You can post your reply by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the weekend ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’

• boxermad2
    boxermad2 Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

so last night boosters appeared, today all gone!!! fed up now

• BetLom
    Options

Thank you. Unfortunately changing my browser is not an option. After your reply when I went into the game my boosters were lit up. I was unable to use them and the second time I was again unable to have access to them.

• boxermad2
    Options

as i thought, used 1 boost yesterday and today all gone again!

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,484 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

@boxermad2 are you still using google chrome??

• boxermad2
    Options

hi i am still using chrome, it always played well on it up until about a year ago, and just loaded game to play and boosters gone again, so will probably have to play at night because they seem to re appear again

• BetLom
    Options

Hi

I have an IPad on which I played Farm Heroes I managed to pass level 843. I had a different team and I had boosters . The programming was not quite the same There were far too many ads and I did not enjoy the game.

You are asking far too many people to change their browsers. I have read many comments of fans who have changed their browsers and/or downloaded the game and still have the same problem. The fault lies within the programming within the game itself

Please keep me advised if there are any other changes to rectify this situation

• BetLom
    Options

Thank you. Unfortunately changing my browser is not an option. After your reply when I went into the game my boosters were lit up. I was unable to use them and the second time I was again unable to have access to them.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,484 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

@boxermad2 I would really advise if you cannot play on the w10 app that you try a different browser. I am having issues with chrome with other sites right now so I am wondering if it is due an upgrade or if its broken somewhere. But some of the sites are not gaming so I am sure something isn't working right ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Let me know how you get on as I know its frustrating for you ๐Ÿ˜”

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?