How an I change my email address without losing my progress

MarisanS
MarisanS Posts: 1 Newbie

How can I change my email address without losing my Progress?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,299 Candy Moderator

Hello @MarisanS 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

"Changing our email address that we use to log in" --being players, it is not possible for us! But, the King Customer Support team will be able to help you with it.

Did you already create an account with a different email address? Then, please follow these steps...

Click on the "Customer Care" tab as shown in above image --> You will see various topics... Scroll down a little bit till you see "My Game Progress" --> Click the green arrow you see next to "My Game Progress" --> Now, select the 2nd option "New to our game? First things first......." --> Then, scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us" button

A form will appear in front of you. Fill in all the needed details and click on "Submit".

You will be receiving an automated response as an acknowledgement. You should hear back from an actual agent within 3 to 5 days. If you have not received anything, please feel free to send a reply through that automated email.

Hope the Customer support team will be able to help you soon and you continue your Farm journey without much break 🤩

If you have further questions or need clarifications, please post back your reply by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?