Games not work anymore....

Options
AnnaMariaVivaldi
AnnaMariaVivaldi Posts: 100 Level 3

i will try to play the games about 30 seconds ago.

open and see the spinning icon whit a red x apper and disapper immediately in a infinite loop.

apparently it's not anymore connected to my Facebook profile and it's say to check my connection but i'm can able to post here.

it's this games offline at right now???

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,019 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear Anna Maria πŸ€— Hearty Welcome.back to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are having loading issue with your game πŸ˜• Just wondering…are you playing on a mobile device?

I have just checked my game and it is working fine! I have not seen any other complaints too πŸ€”

Can you try these steps β€” Log out from the game and close the App β€”> clear cache β€”> disconnect from WiFi β€”> Turn off the device and turn it on after 5 minutes β€”> Reconnect to WiFi β€”> Open your App and log in β€”> Now, try to open the game.

See if it works or not! Sometimes, trying these steps multiple times does the trick too πŸ‘

Please post back and let me know how it goes!

Talk to you soon. Have a lovely rest of the day πŸ’

• AnnaMariaVivaldi
    Options

yes.. the strange it's other king games apparently it's works whitout any issue (like candy crush friends i have also installed on same mobile device)

anyway... if i can't connect to my profile how i can disconnect it?

if i clear cache i lost all my power up... it's not a good suggestion man ;)

• AnnaMariaVivaldi
    Options

i have also tryed right now to register a king account.

after i insert my email my desidered password and press to register the games say to me it's like my device it's not connect to internet and it's obviously false.

how need to do?

i have tryed to open the games whit the device really disconnected from my home wifi and apprently i can play offline....

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,019 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello Anna πŸ™‹

We will not lose our boosters (power up) by "clearing the cache". You will only lose them if we delete and reinstall the game. Because of that, I will never suggest to reinstall the game App πŸ™‚

** If other King games are working on your device, it could be that the Farm Heroes Saga game might have a bug!! Let's see!

To your 2nd comment -- have you tried to create a King account on a computer? If not, please try that and see if it works. From tomorrow (31st March), the games doesn't work on King.com anymore. So, please rush and create an account on King.com.

Please let me know how it goes πŸ’

• AnnaMariaVivaldi
    Options

yeah... about 5 minutes ago i have tryed this:

1) disconnect from my wi-fi

2) open games

3) obviously the games it's say i'm offline

4) goes on "profile" and try to register a king account

5) when click on register app say to me that I was offline

6) i have connect to wi-fi and reclick on "register" button

now i have also a king account.. apparently i can login correctly using this my newest king account but if logout and try to login again using my facebook account the problem reappears and i can see the connection icon whit the red cross icon reappears and disappears indefinitely

apparently i can't no anymore login using my Facebook account when instead on other king games it's works normally... strange ;)

• AnnaMariaVivaldi
    Options

anyway a similar issue here:

https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-super-saga/discussion/367423/i-am-unable-to-connect-my-ios-devices-to-farm-heroes-via-the-facebook-app/p2

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?