๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

๐Ÿงฐ ๐Ÿ›  Beaver Workshop Daily Level - How to Play!

Options

Comments

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Hi @encantes. It certainly wasn't easy this time and I tired of using my boosters to win the levels.

• spoekie
    spoekie Posts: 10,106 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Haha @encantes,

Fact is that @bramam and myself said the opposite. It 's realy very difficult and I doubt I will pass it ๐Ÿ’œ

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,817 Farm Moderator
    edited August 2022
    Options

Wow!!!! No good the first time was 2 months ago all the levels were easy to play!!!

In the Farm there are no more easy levels ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

• FarmerB
    FarmerB Posts: 490 Level 3
    Options

I didn't even come close enough to justify using boosters, I felt like I'd end up using everything I got lol. But it does seem like this is a level where you're going to have to use some boosters to pass it. I just need to be a little closer so I can use less. Oh well, I'll try again tomorrow!

The past two weeks I believe I've only had to use the shovel on some occasions, not all. But ever since I found out we can buy them, I don't mind using them freely lol.

• Lisal6715
    Lisal6715 Posts: 4,068 Level 4
    edited August 2022
    Options

@PummyRaj No beaver for me either is there a certain level it starts at?

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,178 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @QueenB @encantes @PummyRaj @Lady_Choo I love this event. The first time I had it, it was very easy, however the last 2 weeks have been much harder to complete without boosters. I found the second week a little easier, but only completed 4 levels. Basically I feel a few more moves would be beneficial.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,102 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2022
    Options

Hello dear @QueenB ๐Ÿค—

All our Farmers have greatly expressed and provided their valuable feedback on everything there is with regards to the last 2 weeks of Beavers' Workshop.

Now, I would like to share/add a little bit more about the 3rd week too.

If you see below, this is the 1st level of the final week. Look at the goals we need to finish and the moves that were given to accomplish the goals.

** How can the Studio expect us to clear the "multi-layered" Grassweed blockers in 10 moves?

** Along with 18 Oysters -- and in 3 trials?? This was not a level with cascades either!! There are no attempts left by the time we figure out the strategy ๐Ÿ™„ So, all that is left is to "just be done with it"!!!

As you can see, I have some boosters saved up and I have used 1/4th of (all) those boosters PLUS Gold Bars, and was done with the level.

And, this is the reward I have received -- which I have no complaints about!! But, compared to the boosters I spent to win the level, these are very less (I must say).

Since we are in the 3rd week and only few people can achieve this goal -- OK, I accept the challenge. But, this is becoming too hard and not fun at all ๐Ÿ˜•

I have noticed that they have changed the gifts a little bit from last time, as we have received the Super Fruit and the Turbo Tractor also as some of the gifts. That is so nice of them to reward us with special boosters -- BUT, both the Super Fruit and the Turbo Tractor are the "useless" gifts (please excuse) - when the levels are unfit. The Super Cropsie is very useful only in "Egg" levels. There were no eggs in the level I played and the booster was wasted. Same with the Turbo Tractor too. It didn't even show up in my level, but it has disappeared from the saved boosters. What is the use of getting such rewards when we can't even use and enjoy them?

** It is clear that the Studio wants to give us nicer gifts -- then, why can't they make it more useful gifts -- like Egg Crackers and Cropsie Cleaners boosters?

--> The new companions are becoming more and more useless with the goal fulfillment in Egg levels and in Grassweed levels Both these extra boosters will help up us with the game ๐Ÿ˜‰

All this feedback is about the first level only. I will come back again in few hours to talk about the 2nd level of the final week challenge ๐Ÿ˜†

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello dear @lalopez6715 ๐Ÿ™‹

I am sorry! I am running very late today, hence, the delayed reply ๐Ÿคฆ

The Beavers' Workshop is fairly new event - which is still in testing. Because of that, it will take some time for all of the Farmers to receive it.

But, in general, we have to finish level # 50 to achieve the special events in FHS. If you are above level # 50, and have the latest updated App version, it means that you are not included in the test group right now. You might have noticed that some more farmers also did not receive the event this time even they have received the first one.

It all depends on the Farm Studio - to which group of the players, they send the event. We were informed that if we do not receive a special event, we will receive something else in that place. I am sure you will see the Beavers' Workshop also soon enough - and hopefully with good changes.

Except for couple of levels, this 2nd season was very very hard ๐Ÿ˜•

• PummyRaj
    Options

I completely agree dear @Racoon7 ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Except for level 2 & 3 in week 2, all the other levels were super hard! And none were beatable without extra boosters and GB as well!!

• Lisal6715
    Lisal6715 Posts: 4,068 Level 4
    Options

@PummyRaj Thank you for your reply. I have nit reached level 50 yet, maybe next time there is an event I will be far enough along. I just read this evening that you have to be above level 100 for the 1m, 250k, 500k scores to count for the badges.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?