🚫 Know Issue - FB friend list not showing up! FIXED!

Options
eugene
eugene Posts: 182 Level 3
edited June 2022 in Support

no matter which browser or on the app for windows 10 - this is what is showing up

tried both my game accounts too

Best Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @eugene 🤗 How are you doing?

Yes! I too have the same issue in my game (I play on iPad). I am connected to the game through Facebook and it is still asking me to connect to FB 🤦

All the King team is on vacation today due to a Bank holiday in Europe. I will report about it tomorrow to our Farm In-charge.

Hopefully, this is just a glitch and will be corrected by itself 🤞

I will get back to you tomorrow. Until then, have a Farmtastic rest of the day and enjoy the special events that appeared today 🤩

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you for letting us know about this 👍

There seems to be an issue from the Facebook side not letting you see your Facebook friends! The studio is aware of this and working to solve this.

In the meantime, if you have a King account, I would recommend connecting your game to the King account so you can at least get lives from random players.

Unfortunately, this might also affect any Facebook friend team-based event but not to worry as the team is on it, and hopefully, this will get solved soon 😉

If you need any assistance on how to connect the game to the King account or have not created one yet, check for more info HERE!

We'll keep you updated on how it is going here in this thread!

• eugene
    eugene Posts: 182 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

@QueenB @Lady_Choo @PummyRaj

mine seems to be fixed now

thank you

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?