🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

🐴✨ Bonnie's Booster Trail Update!

QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
edited February 16 in Discussions

Howdy Farmers 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾

Bonnie got a makeover, and we would love to hear what y'all think about it 🤠

How does Bonnie's Booster Trail work?

• Each time you pass a level in the first attempt, you will receive a reward.
  • The more you pass, the better the rewards get.
  • This version also goes up to 5 consecutive passes.
  • If you continue to complete levels on the first attempt you will get the highest reward.
  • Coming soon: If you lose a level, the level will be reset to the start again.

The event is time-limited with a timer always visible.

🐴 Can I save the boosters I have earned for later?

No! As shown in the screenshot below, these extra boosters can only be used at the level and cannot be saved for later use!

🐴 Why don't I have Bonnie in my game?

Bonnie is available at limited times during the season, and might not be available for all players at all times. To make sure you have the best chance of seeing Bonnie - make sure to update your game! You need at least game version 6.32 to have the chance to get Bonnie's Booster Trail!

🐴 Why does my Bonnie look different?

As with all features in Farm, when we change or improve them, these changes get rolled out to a few players at a time to ensure they work as well as possible - so you might have an older version of Bonnie and see the new version later!

We've also made improvements with the graphics and the streak, as shown on the screenshots above!

If you love the new look, what do you like about it?

How do you like the rewards?

Is there anything you would like to see differently?

🐴✨ Bonnie's Booster Trail Update! 44 votes

I love the new look
63%
Lady_ChooMarcemarce22Eva_Tolarovákiara_waelabe_coffeebearwithmeMiladyRJuliuszkuliusz1jcrowder7604RedaZayedMoh1977Palash_SarmaEvieH524spoekieeugenvelicuAngel_NatashaGabrian_DiazLeFlarcaneNico_G_m_a_n_s_o_u_r_20 28 votes
I preferred the old look
11%
encantesme6412Debbie3068mnpepperJelly_bean_hearts 5 votes
It's all the same to me
25%
SabrinaMjeanpsmosi13BQN537LoveDachsMountainMombramammerilySApple2AnguaB09606788 11 votes

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?