sending lives

Options
Lyn_Mottrom
Lyn_Mottrom Posts: 16 Level 2
edited August 2022 in Discussions

Is anyone else having problems sending lives. I've been trying for a couple of days now and nothing is happening. I can't even send them individually

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,855 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Can you tell us Which King's Game are you asking this problem? 🤔

You check this information for similar your problem here (Not receiving any Lives or did you lose all stored Lives?) that I hope you can understand to read it. Also don't worry! You can click here to read my answer to follow these steps of add more friends that I hope you can send and receive lives with friends on any King's Game. 😊

Find most common issues and FAQ:s in Support Area here and in Help Center here!

And please select your game area here then click on Support Area and finally you ask a question about game then waiting for their answer and help you faster and better. 😉

You can also check more exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Hot right now in King Community here 🌶️👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on King's Game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,485 Legend
    Options

Hello Lyn can you tell us a bit more about what is happening when you try to send lives please? Also can you provide a screenshot of your Profile and Friend tab. Your profile is where you find the inventory of your boosters.

• Lyn_Mottrom
    Lyn_Mottrom Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

Sorry I forgot to put the game name in, Farm hero saga and I've just gone into it again and today it's working fine. Sorry to bother you all

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,855 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited August 2022
    Options

It's very okay and great to hear! 👍😄

Thank you for your playing Farm Heroes Saga! 😄

Hot topics right now in Farm Heroes Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🍓👑

You can also participate on Farm Heroes Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game and get these badges on your view profile and also check out find more Farm Heroes Community. (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, etc.) 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

I move this thread to Farm Heroes Community. 😉

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,750 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @Lyn_Mottrom and welcome to the farm community!

I think sometimes Rancid causes mischief when he gets bored! Glad its working again, if you need any more help, please just shout 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?