Impossible levels

Options
Dawnage1223
Dawnage1223 Posts: 10 Level 2

I am so done with this game! I have spent too much money on this game and I am tired of it! I shouldn't have to pay to play, but so many levels are absolutely impossible to beat without either a TON of boosters or a TON of extra moves or both!!! Level 2779 is a perfect example and probably one of the worst I've seen! Not liking a lot of the recent changes either!

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,121 Community Manager
    Options

We're sorry to hear you have encountered a problematic level @Dawnage1223!

What is it about the level that makes it challenging? Is the number of moves you get insufficient, or is the target impossible? We'll be happy to share any feedback you may have with the studio 😉

• Sky17
    Sky17 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I 100% agree with Dawnage1223!!! I like the game, but HATE it at the same time. It should never take 3 or 4 days to pass a level.then you take away the beans so we can’t even buy shovels! And so many time the game cheats just so you’re unable to pass the level. The cropsies will fall in a random order than normal and any strategy you thought you had is out the window. Bonnie doesn’t even help anyone because I can only get to the extra shovel if I’m lucky. The Farm Pass is a joke too. You’d have to spend $100 to make it to the end on time to claim your prize.I’m over it. I’m finishing out the last few days of Farm Pass and if I’m unable to beat the levels needed to complete it, I’m done with this game. I also only think it’s fair to leave a review warning others to stay away from this money pit f a game. I’m not sure if the developers realize games are only fun if you get to win sometimes.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?