Old VS New Companions - Which one do you prefer?

Options
QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
edited September 2022 in Discussions
Howdy Farmers!
It's been a while since some of you have had the chance to test the New Companions and welcoming new Pets to the Farm family.
We have been receiving your valuable feedback from this thread HERE which has led the studio to test the option to opt-out from using companions on a level:

Not everyone has it yet as it's being tested however, even with this improvement, we want to know whether you prefer the New Companions or the Old Companions!

Please vote below, choosing the option that best fits your gameplay, and if you could list three benefits from the choice you have voted for, that would be precious feedback for us 😃
Thank you all for your time, and hope you will take this chance to voice your opinion 🙌🏼

Old VS New Companions - Which one do you prefer? 43 votes

I love and prefer the New Companions
39%
_Elsa_fox99MiladyRTammyMac2MountainMomwykoonLyanneGamesRedaZayedMoh1977Sky17BlondiemenacePipsqueak1spoekieLeFlarcanesaramooLisal6715Fernando433100 17 votes
I love and prefer the Old Companions
23%
eugeneEva_TolarováIngrid_BührerPing_2_2Sparky_2_2Dada13LoveDachsSHORDYMrT2centauri272 10 votes
I will give the new Companion a chance if improvements are made
30%
Lady_ChooLaValeMarcemarce22PummyRajencantesJuliuszkuliusz1DieOmimime6412LemurtekJose65_6ismeeBuffaloGal57teeweiping 13 votes
I don't have a preference
6%
La Leyrebelchildromeo1983 3 votes

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?