🌸 Flower Tower 🌸

Options
QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
edited September 2022 in Discussions

What is the Flower Tower event?

Flower Tower is a time-limited event that challenges players to pass a unique set of levels to be rewarded with a bumper bundle of boosters.

It starts today 5th of September, and ends on the 18th!

Where will I find it?

A pop-up will let you know when the Flower Tower event is active. You can also check your 'Events' button from the map screen.

When can I play?

You can only play when the event shows as active in your game. If it's not there, it's on pause and will return soon. Why not try another event or feature until then?

What do I do?

Play the specially designed levels and pass each one to access the next. Reach the end before the event ends, and the boosters are yours!

You don't need to pass all the levels in one go, as your progress will be saved. Be sure to complete them in time for the big win! You can check the time you have left by tapping your Events tab and checking the countdown clock.

Things to know...

• You can win tier rewards after every 3 levels.
  • The event has 18 levels (6 tiers), with the grand prize on completion.
  • There are many different rewards to be won, including Magic Beans, boosters, and Unlimited Lives!

For a limited time only, if you complete the event and post a screenshot, we will reward you with this lovely badge made by our very own @PummyRaj ☺️

You have until the 18th of September to collect the badge!

Looking for more fun? Don't miss out on 🌶 Farm Tournament - California Event HERE!

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?