Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Question on +5 Booster

Karenp1231
Karenp1231 Posts: 7 Level 2
edited September 2020 in Support

Hi All -

Can you tell me what this booster does and how to activate it? I sporadically will win one of these, but it's never available to click on, so I'm confused on when and how to use it! Thank you!

Β«134

Comments

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,501 Friends Moderator
    edited August 2020

Hello @Karenp1231, Welcome to our community where we are eager to answer questions from players.

According to our Superstar @Chicken_Slayer, the +5 booster in Farm Heroes Saga adds 5 moves to your next level board. It appears to be added to your next level automatically. Perhaps Chicken_Slayer can add more information about how you can save the booster and activate it on a level of your own choice.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

That is correct @MountainMom πŸ‘

@Karenp1231, this gives you 5 extra moves at the start of the next level when you win it and there is no way to save this booster for later. If you check your pre-game boosters, you will have the option to buy this booster as well, 6 Gold bras if I'm not mistaken.

Hope this helps ☺️

• Wlinda
    Wlinda Posts: 9 Level 2

What if I receive these 5+ moves from the honey harvest prizes yet never actually get the moves? I have gotten several, but they don't show up in the inventory at the start of the next game, nor do I get extra moves. They just disappear.

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,776 Farm Moderator

Hi @Wlinda and Welcome in this sweetest Community 🍎 🍏 πŸ“

It happened to me just last time that I finished honey harvest it didn't show up at the beginning of next level and was the first time to me.

Let me tag @PummyRaj if she knows this glitch.

Have a lovely day πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— 🌞 πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,252 Pet Rescue Moderator

They should just automatically add onto your moves, they won't give you a big reveal, and sometimes they get added on so quick you miss them. The best way to know is compare how many moves you have with an example on youtube but make sure its a recent video or it might have changed 😊

Thanks for the tag @MountainMom been mia due to baby duty πŸ˜‰

• encantes

@Chicken_Slayer it happen to me just few days ago. I'm sure because I was stuck in a level and I needed +5 to pass it. I didn't take the screenshot but I'll remember for next time.

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©

• Wlinda

Just FYI, I received the +5 moves just this evening from the honey pot group. They did not go to the list and did not add to the game. I double checked the number of moves I had for the next game play and the one after - exactly the same. So I never get the prizes from the honey. I do, however, get the daily prizes just fine.

• encantes
    edited August 2020

@PummyRaj @MountainMom @Chicken_Slayer @BQN537 @piaandersson just for your info this is a screenshot done today with the prizes that I won with the Honey Pot team:

There is no more 5+1 but only 1 shovel and 2h of lives. I think that the rewards is very very very poor!

@Crazy Cat Lad

Just to have confirmation from the Studio that the prizes have changed. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,022 Level 5

@encantes IΒ΄m not sure that they have changed so that they have removed +5 moves as prize. I have been in honey teams where there was no +5 moves. Instead it was unlimited life and some booster, but donΒ΄t remember if it was shovels that you show. So I think it variated sometimes. But donΒ΄t know why.

• Wlinda

Once again tonight I received 5+ moves (2) for my team completing the honey pot. But I didn't actually receive them, because they showed up on a screen similar to the one encantes has above, but didn't go to my inventory, nor did they automatically show up for use. I get the other prizes OK, just not this one. And of course it would be very useful.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?