Cant collect rewards I’ve earned

Jaj23
Jaj23 Posts: 5 Level 2

I’m playing farm heroes on iPhone 10, uninstalled after backing up to Facebook and it took what boosters I did have. I can’t collect rewards from any of the events.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,482 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi, Unfortunately removing the game will lose boosters as they are saved on your device not the game. It will warn you of that in the link I previously gave you :(

I have passed this on to one of the team though now as previously advised. 

• BellEs212
    BellEs212 Posts: 9 Level 2

I´ve had the same problem. Whenever I get any reward/booster from an event or challenge, they never appear. So I'm perpetually stuck with just one booster.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,482 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi BellEs212 thank you for using King care.

When you say you don't get rewards, do you mean when they say recharge? As you only get them if you haven't got any before hand. Its like the daily ones that recharge over the day (Shovel, doggy and +1) they only appear if you have 0. 

• BellEs212
    BellEs212 Posts: 9 Level 2

Hi BellEs212 thank you for using King care.

When you say you don't get rewards, do you mean when they say recharge? As you only get them if you haven't got any before hand. Its like the daily ones that recharge over the day (Shovel, doggy and +1) they only appear if you have 0. 

No. I'm saying when there are events and it used to add up to the boosters you already had, but now my boosters are stuck on just 1. Even when I bought some with gold bars, it was still stuck at 1. And instead of taking care of the tickets, King just directs us to this forum where you guys post the same answer over and over again but it's of no help. I'm so frustrated by this that I am just quitting.
  • blueshuefly
    blueshuefly Posts: 2 Newbie

Please help, it shows the #3 in the left hand corner, but I cannot collect my rewards on Farm Hero’s Saga.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,813 Candy Moderator

Hello @blueshuefly Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community 🤗

That little icon you see in the bottom left corner is "Farm Club" -- where we find our Companions, and also the rewards given by those Companions.

Did you make sure that you have collected all the available rewards as of now? When we are on mobile device, since we have to slide the screen to check, we might miss 1 or 2 rewards. For this specific feature, I like to check on PC, as we have an arrow to click, and we can move page by page 😀

IF you made sure that you have collected all the available rewards of boosters, then it is just a glitch that many of us also are having. All we can do is to ignore that number for now.

The Farm Studio is aware about this glitch too, and have it in their list of "to do/fix things". But, since it is not prioritized, we still have it in the game.

But, this glitch does not affect our game play in anyway. So, all we can do is just ignore it and move on.

Hope this made sense and clarifies. If you have further questions, please post back by typing in the comment box given below (just like before 🙂)

Thank you for posting in the Community. Have a Farmtastic Day 🍓 🍐 🍓

P.S: If you would like to participate in the Contests that are going on in the Community and get a chance to win Gold Bars, here is the link ---> Contests in Farm Heroes Saga

Please click on the threads that are highlighted in Blue, for active contests. The threads in white are the finished contests.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?