Options
1234568Β»

Comments

• alstroman
    alstroman Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options
    I love the New Tractor!

Hello,

The fact that the new tractor opens the webs, flowers, fire flies, etc i enjoy very much. But i do not understand that sometimes the cropsies do not go down and the field is shuffled, or when the cropsies normal fall down the field is shuffled even when you can make a move with water/seed or water/bulb?

Is this programmed or is this a small mistake?

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options
    I love the New Tractor!

G'Day Studio Team,

I still have the old tractor as a regular in my game but do believe I actually got a try of the new one. If I remember correctly, it was very helpful in helping out with a spider and web that were in a tricky position.

This is definitely a new spin on an old feature and I love that you've thought of this! Very creative and up's the interest, in keeping me coming back for more!!! 🀣

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?