Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Prize not given for farm parade

mich_lau
mich_lau Posts: 3 Newbie

I Completed level 6 on farm parade and am supposed to get 2 color collectir boosters and 1 hour unlimited play. How do i get those credited to my game. I emailed King.com about my concern and their reply is to check the Community page.

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

It is auto credited in the game. Total 18 lvls where u get the big prize of 24 hrs unlimited life at the end.

They do give out mini rewards for every 3 lvls completed.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

How you have updated the latest version of the app or a stable Internet connection, or simply you’re not connected to the Kingdom or Facebook. You can also try opening the game, logging out of the Kingdom or Facebook, closing the game, then finally re-opening and connecting again that I hope you can receive them. 😊

By the way, their team is still testing this new event that means it's still not complete to be fixed to everyone mostly.

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a farmtastic day! 😊

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Hi and welcome to the community.

You have chosen the right forum by contacting king. Try to contact again player support directly from your game application with a different topic. For any kind of missing reward only player support can help you.

Also keep your game up to date.

So keep trying and best of luck.😀

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

To get help directly from the game: Go to the settings gearwheel in the game, then tap on the question mark. You'll be directed to the help center. There you look for your problem and follow the steps. If you cannot find the issue or the provided steps don't solve it, then scroll to the bottom of the same help center page and tap on 'Contact us': There you come to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly (that is important): and send it. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer to it and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again.

https://soporto.king.com/contact

Please search for the subtopic- prices not received and there you send this email!

Please describe all details with pictures and your ID number! You can find it in the profile under the orange king sign when you click on it.

Good luck

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5

Hi dear welcome to our community

Sorrt for the inconvenience.

Please Contact support area here 👇

You may asked your game ID here to know your game id please Open profile section of your game and Dubble tap on the king logo which is located on the Top Center Area.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?