Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Level 2268. When using the tractor mower it quits the level.

Phill28
Phill28 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited September 2020 in Support

Just wasted 3 tractor mowers on level 2268, the level quits as soon as they are used. Video attached

Phill

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

That real bad luck ...

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,312 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

How about you can search it on YouTube or Tips on Google Search that I hope you can follow these tips of how to pass this level without using boosters and extra moves. 😊

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a farmtastic day! 😊

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Hi and welcome to the community.

Very unfortunate but sometimes some glitches happen. Please do the standard troubleshooting process by Log out, update your game application, Restart your device and login again. If playing through web browser clear cache/ history and please replay again and see if it happens again.

Have a nice time ahead.🌼

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,600 Sweet Legend

Hello us, Welcome to our beautiful community

I can't watch the video that easily. It won't open. Also I'm not a professional and don't want to download anything. So I can't answer you. I think more like the CM from Farm Heros.

@QueenB

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5

hi dear welcome in our community

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please Force Stop the application clean cache /history files of your device log out from game and reboot the device try to relogin after few minutes.

Always use updated version of the game.

Hope this helps

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,022 Level 5

@Phill28 I haven´t looked on your film but fom what you written it sounds like a bug. And it probably connected to another bug that turned up in april. So there is nothing you can do to fix it.

I will tag @QueenB and @QueenMia. Now it still weekend but they should be back in the week that comes.

In april it turned up a bug whit the tractor boosters. That it misbehaved. Don´t know how to write. Instead of letting the crops fall down as the should it made the level reshuffle. I think this one is connected to that same bug.

This one level 2268. If you look on my picture you see how the level looks when I open it. Then I use a tractor directly. In this level, when using tractor, there is not possibile for the level to reshuffle so instead it ends.

You see where I did use the tractor. The row became empty instead of let the crops fall down. Now from what I see the level starts the same way every time so the studio/team should be able to reproduce this. Level 2268. And if they fix this they probably fix the one that turned up in april. I´m pretty sure it is the same bug that cause both.

The tractor just misbehave. I´m not sure right now, but from what I remember there is another player that have had this that the level ended because of this bug.

I had have the same in a thread when I was trying to finish the level on the last move using boosters. Don´t remember the level but I used a tractor and I thougt that it finish the level but instead it came up that the level failed.

And the another threads name is. Tractor. https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/289700/tractor

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,658 Community Manager

Hi guys @piaandersson and @Phill28 ☺️

Sorry for the late reply as I've been on vacation and just got back so I missed your tag. Anyways, as @piaandersson mentioned, some have experienced this issue as well which has been reported but we don't enough data on this yet as it is not happening to many players and the we can't reproduce it yet.

I was not able to open the video so I could pass it on but rest assured the studio knows about this and will continue to investigate so in the meantime, don't miss out on a chance to win Gold bars here in the Community which you can later on use in your game 😉

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,022 Level 5
    edited September 2020

@QueenB This bug in level 2268 the studio should be able to reproduce. Because the level start the same way every time. And using tractor where I show on picture make it happen every time. They don´t need to see the video, my pictures is enough and the studio can try for them self on the level. And so much time they should put in them selfs on the level that they at least try it a couple of times.

You will never have a more perfect level to reproduce a bug then this level.

I have a android phone and game version 5.45.5

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?