🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

how to play farm saga,,,all blocked

emzam
emzam Posts: 1 Newbie

open the blocked frm heroes saga

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

??? Can have more details? R u on the latest updated version? Play on phone or PC?

if too troublesome for u to provide more details, u may consider other games...

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator

Hello @emzam and a very warm welcome to our farmtastic King Community. I assume you are referring to the roadblock in the game. It can depend upon where you are in the game. If you are at the highest level, then the roadblock can't be removed until new levels are released each week. However if you are on a lower level then one of these tips may help:

• Ask your in-game friends for help! They will send you the necessary key and this will help bail you out! Their avatars will show up in the boxes after helping. You need 3 different friends for the 3 keys. With a Facebook or Google account you have the option to chose from your friends there.
    • The player needs 9 gold bars to remove the roadblock.
    • Wait a few days for an automatic roadblock removal. Patience is a virtue in this game. Farm Heroes Saga has a 4 days (mobiles) or 3 days (PC) waiting period on roadblocks.
    • Give Rancid a blast (2 or 3 stars required) and his key will be yours!
    • Make sure your device has the latest update, clear your cache and restart the game (wait at least 10-15 seconds before you start the game again).

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,854 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

This question is not clear to us! 😅

So I give you two options of your problem :

1. Crashing/Freezing

How about you have updated the latest version of this game and restart your device? 🤔

If it's not worked, How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug. (I hope haven't this happens! 😊) 

You can click here if you have playing any device 👇and all of the supports solved by Community Team, then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps. 😉

Android

iOS

Kindle

Windows mobile

Computer

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset and gone.

2. The open gate is locked

You can buy 9 gold bars to unlock the next episode from gate is locked.

If you don't use gold bars to unlock, Don't worry! You can click here to read my answer to follow these steps of add more friends that I hope you can send and receive lives and also help you to send 3 keys to unlock the next episode with friends on this game. 😊

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a farmtastic day! 😊

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,795 Farm Moderator

@emzam Hi and Welcome in this sweetest Community 🍎 🍏 🍓 🍎 🍏 🍓

I'm so sorry that you have an issue with your play locked. To understand what happened may you please give more details? If you have your rewards locked please follow this instruction, otherwise please check the tips about my friend bearwithme and Diamond Lim:

Can you please play again this old levels and check if it help you to unlock?

Level # 5 ---> to unlock Shovel;

Level # 8 ---> to unlock Tractor Booster;

Level # 13 ---> to unlock +1 Bonus;

Level # 23 ---> for Hunter (the single colored cropsie collector);

Level # 31 & Level # 72 ---> for rest of the two boosters

Let me know if you solve the problem.👍👍 Waiting for your reply! 😉😉🤗🤗🤗

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5

hi dear

can you explain more your problem. If you are saying about booster locked them you have to play some levels to unlock the boosters 👇

Level 5 to unlock shovel;

Level 8 to unlock tractor booster;

Level 13  to unlock +1 bonus;

Level 23 to unlock hunter

Level 31 and Level 72  for other two boosters

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?