👉 Share your experience with the Special Events in the game!

QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,644 Community Manager
edited November 2021 in Discussions

☀️ Want to participate? Sign up here in 2 seconds! 🍏

Howdy Community, 

We all love to play whenever time allows it. Today, we’d like to ask YOU to tell us a bit more about your experience with Special Events that show up in Farm Heroes Saga from time to time. 

👉 We are always looking at making the game experience better for you all and it would help us to understand what brings you to the Farm. And here are a few questions that we’d love to ask you: 

• What motivates you to play special events? Is it because you get excited to discover new themes? Or is it for the rewards?! Or something else maybe?
  • On a scale of 1 to 10, how satisfied are you with the rewards for completing special events?
  • What would you suggest we do to improve your special events experience in the game?
  • What new ideas would you like to see in the game for limited time events?
  • Last but not least, what is your favorite special event in the game?

There is not right or wrong, just YOUR answer! No judging! We want to hear it all so don’t hesitate to leave plenty of details.

Just comment below to share your experience with us and help us improve the game experience for YOU.

Thanks for your time, Farmers 🚜👩‍🌾👨‍🌾

Comments

• QueenB
  • DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 36,977 Friends Moderator

Thanks for tag @Diamond Lim

@QueenB thank you for the survey.

I especially love the event "Golden Egg" in Farm Heroes. Here I can win gold bars to use them in the game if I don't have enough moves. Otherwise I am very frugal.

What is also very helpful is Bonnie with her boosters.

The other events are unfortunately not always available on the devices on which I play. As a reward, there are no things that already exist in the daily bonus. If it is at the end of a mini-game 6hours of life, I can't use them. Who has time to spend 6 hours in a game?

When a new event is in play, I try to see if I have fun. If I don't have that, I'm less interested. So Maybe I won't play it any further. In addition, the events usually have their own lives, so-called "energy". So I can't use my gifted lives from the main map.

I can't think of anything more spontaneously. Maybe I'll come back and add something if I can think of something else.

• QueenB

This is awesome feedback, thanks for sharing @DieOmimi 🤗

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,789 Candy Moderator

Hello @QueenB - I would love the special events to maybe offer some gold bars and boosters. I find that more useful the 6 hours of unlimited lives (which I would rate as a 3 as far as how satisfied I am with this type of reward). I get frustrated if I have to play a level over and over again to pass it and would prefer the ability to buy extra moves and/or use boosters to get past a difficult level.

So I like special events like the Golden Egg or even the Harvest Rush and Choo-Choo’s challenge events.

I think it would be great to get a series of challenges with the reward better each time. For example Soda does this and the first reward might be 20 GB and the next one 50 GB etc.

I hope this feedback/information is what you are looking for. I appreciate the interest and opportunity to share my opinion. 🙏🏻😊🐨💕

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Hi @QueenB .

Yes i love most of the events but harvest rush is my favourite one. Choochoo challenge and golden egg is also very nice.

I will rate them 7 or 8. Just if some goldbars can be added in these events then it will be awesome.

I dont like much more boosters or so many extra lives or unlimited time for playing. There should be a nice balance between win / loss in every level.

Too much easiness will also kill the charm in the game. Hats off to you guys for working very hard on maintaining this balance.

Thanks and have a lovely week ahead.😀

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,159 Friends Moderator

I play special events only for the rewards.

My favorite special event is Choo Choo's Challenge for several reasons:

1. It is played on the main board.

2. I can earn boosters and recharges while completing levels.

3. I don't have to use boosters to win the challenge unless I use them to win a new level.

4. It is a recurring event and it motivates me to play new levels.

I will also play special events that are off the main board, such as Pearl Paradise or Webby Barn, but I usually only play up to six levels. I like to earn the boosters at level 6 but rarely go beyond that because I don't want to use boosters or gold bars to get unlimited lives.

On a scale of 1 to 10, I would give the rewards a 7. Recharges aren't needed as often now that players can win boosters with a spin before each level. And, I would rather have more boosters or gold bars than unlimited lives.

I would like to see an option to win gold bars in the game. I would be motivated to play more special events to win gold bars rather than unlimited lives. However, I would not want to play more than 9 levels to win them

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,021 Level 5
    edited September 2020

@QueenB Some I have said before.

For me I don´t care about harvest rush or choo choo challenge. Don´t feel they give me so much. And at the moment there is something wrong on choo choo so right now just annoyed on it.

About the rewards in the events. The one you get before the last are ofen poor. When it came to the last one. I like to get unlimited time because I use of that time to do quest. But as DieOmimi says you can´t use all the time. I have put in a idea that we should be able to pause the unlimited life so we really have the time. Then it would be more worth/useful.

https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/308670/pause-unlimited-life

For me I play the event just because they are there and to get the unlimited life so I then can collect booster to help me in the regular game. As the last reward are today I give it 5. As last reward in event it can variated between unlimited life and gold bars.

For me I would like to see the challenges that was tested before. Super challenge and gold rush. That they wariated between them because for me they gave something. The only thing that need to be fixed on them are the popups. And those challenge every can do.

.https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/295682/gold-rush-challenge/p1

.https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/291535/its-time-for-the-super-hard-challenge/p1

When it cames to the events it self. It should be a little easier on the last levels so more playes can finish them wihtout having to use boosters.

I do like that they now do different events instead of how it was before, the same variated in a loop or what I should call it.

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑

@QueenB. First of all Thank you for introducing me to Farrm Hero Saga, I was just going to play it to begin with for the badges, but was I and my badges buddy @siti_payung in for more than what we thought. We first decided to help each other out and also to encourage each one on to continue to get the badges. We or I will speak for myself from here on, I started liking the game and found myself playing further than just enough to get the badges, I went on and then I would find out there's another badge so I'd play it off as if I only wanted the reward of the badge. Haha Haha ! Afterwards I continued to play and even won a contest and gold bar's, Yea! put them right on CCS then I thought how dumb of me, so last week I won 2 contest and had those gold bars put on Farm Hero Saga from both Contest ! Now I am ready for relaxing and playing. Gardening and playing Farm Hero Saga reminds me of the times I had with my Dad, and if this Game does this for me then WONDERFUL FOR ME ! Now my likes and dislikes I love getting rewards and boosters they are the biggest help in the game along with the green beans, but I also would love to win gold bar's, that I don't have to purchase all the time I need some booster's, some free gold bar's would greatly be appreciated for playing the game everyday. That's not much to ask I get them in most King Games I play except for a few which I play less. That is an incentive to play for some but not all it's only a suggestion I'm not going to quit playing if you don't give them. You did ask for my opinion and my input, I play my games daily and hard and for hours sometimes 24 to 35 hours straight without a break or I play while I take one. I love the events in the game some more than the other and some I've passed on too. I love playing against Rancid I've yet to lose to him, I always remind Rancid that my Uncle's are avid Coon Hunters right before I play him Haha ! Maybe if you go like in CCS 15 levels against your Teammates and you finish the race line in 1st place you could get like 10 gold bar's, 2nd place 5 gold bar's and 3rd place 3 gold bar's and that's it the other's lose and get nothing, accepted to try harder next time, as for extended lives the people I play with we all give each other lives at any moment you could have the 5 you start with and 15 given to you by other players in the game or mostly by your teammates, which to is better than 24 hours of lives. Hope you like my view of the game and how I believe it could be a bit better because Farm Hero Saga is my go to game now and I would love to see it as King Games Top Game of the Year for 2020 ! Has my Vote !♥️💯

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?