Game gifts awarded

SuzRom
SuzRom Posts: 28 Level 2

Question to all. Why is it I am awarded these gifts but they are never applied to my game when I accept them?? This is the third time in week that I do not receive them. I even emailed support to no avail.

Comments

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,187 Friends Moderator
    edited September 2020

Hello @SuzRom ,

The screen you captured may indicate you are getting unlimited lives only as an opportunity to win the booster rewards when you complete the requirements listed at the bottom of the pop-up window. Once the requirements are met in the allotted time, you should receive the rewards. If I have misinterpreted your issue, please tag me (include my name preceded by an @ sign) with your response.

• SuzRom

Mountain Mom,

Thank you for your response. But doesn't it also mean they rewarded me 2 hours of free play?

• christine88
    christine88 Posts: 844 Level 5

So I got a notification for a gift and nothing has been rewarded

• SuzRom

Wow! So what is the deal with the game. It doesn't award the big gifts. I also passed a bit of games. This is the second time in one week I wasn't awarded the gift. Nor was I able to collect the key from the chest when I passed the level. It showed the key and I clicked on it and it disappeared no gift was given.

• christine88
    christine88 Posts: 844 Level 5

@SuzRom ... Have you tried to screen shot the game and inbox QueenB to see what is going on with your game?

• SuzRom

@christine88 No.I had no idea we could message the Queen B? I guess it doesn't hurt to ask the Queen.

Thank you!

• SuzRom

@QueenB ,

@christine88 suggested I ask the Queen B regarding why I am not gifted my rewards when it is given by the game. Please see below. I have received the gift of 2 free hrs in the last two weeks. Yet once I collect it , I do not receive what was gifted. I also passed the level where the chest was given and when I went to collect it it disappeared. Can you shine some light on why this is happening? It is not the first time this happens. Thank you.

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,021 Level 5

@SuzRom The picture you show, are that you get 2 hour free/unlimited life. And if you finish 25 levels in the week you will get 2 hour more.

You don´t get the things you see in the picture, they are just nice things or what I will call it.

If you don´t get the 2 hours something is wrong.

The same for you @christine88. If you don´t get the 2 hours something wrong.

What device are you playing on. Is it pc or mobile. If it is pc do you play on facebook or do you have windows 10 app. If you play on mobile. Do you play on android or iphone. And what gameversion do you have. If you play on facebook you should have the latest gameversion and I´m not sure but it should be the latest on win 10.

If you play on mobile. Go to setting--apps find farm heroes and check there what gameversion it is.

• SuzRom

@piaandersson I know we don't get the gifts in the picture. Its the 2 free hrs of play I am not getting. Or the chest gift when I pass the level. I am playing on my laptop/windows 10. Not connected with Facebook. So I do not understand when I press the collect button why its not giving me the free hours.

Thank you for responding to my post.

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,021 Level 5

@SuzRom I don´t know why you don´t get it. But I have got another kind of bug/problem in my game, playing on mobile. And from what I can see it started about the same time as yours problem so it can be the same reason for yours and mine.

So we can just wait and see what @QueenB says.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?