👋new handy - additional quests are gone :(

Doris_Koch
Doris_Koch Posts: 590 Level 3
edited October 2020 in Support

👋

Dear community, I needed a new smartphone , so all my many boosters are goneđŸ˜„ Can i get them back?

and now the additional quests which you need to collect new boosters have also disappeared 😣😓... how can I get back these additional quests??

on my old smatphone

and now at the new one.....how can I get back the others ??

hopeful waiting for help best regards

Best Answer

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 6,088 Farm Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @Doris_Koch and a warm Welcome in this Community 🍓 🍎 🍏 🍓 🍎 🍏

Wow from your screenshot you have a lot of magic beans! My friend Bqn537 already well explained how to use it, I'd like to give you one more tips, you can buy 3 shovels for 250 beans, but remember that you must have 0 shovels like in this screenshot and just click on it to buy:

After purchase:

Have a nice day!đŸ€—đŸ€—đŸ€—đŸ€—đŸ€—

Answers

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Hi and welcome to the community.

Very sorry about that but please note that boosters are stored on the device memory and not in the game application. Thats the reason we lose boosters and lives once we change the device.

However the new quests are delivered randomly by system to the players. Keep playing and up to date and hopefully gradually you will get your quests and events back.

But nothing you can do about that. You have to be patient and events will come back to you.

Stay safe and have a nice day ahead.🐈

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,956 Community Manager

Congratulation with your new device @Doris_Koch

Boosters and extra lives however, are always stored locally on the device you received them on, so they won't move across devices.

I'm afraid you will have to go back to your old device and use what you have there before continuing on the new device as it is not possible to transfer the items between devices.

The same goes for the Quests, it cannot be transferred. You seem to have the new Farm version on your new device which is currently been tested so you would not have the same Quests as on the old device.

Can you still play on your old device by the way?

• Doris_Koch
    edited October 2020

Thanks for your answer.

That's a pity. I hoped to get these quests back to get any boosters :(

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,956 Community Manager
    edited October 2020

I feel your disappointment and wish there was something that could be done. But give the new format a chance @Doris_Koch as I'm sure more Quests will show up and you will get more chances to collect more boosters.

In the meantime, we do run contest here in the Community which you can participate and get a chance to win Gold Bars that you can later use in the game.

Check it out HERE 😉

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 162,075 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Very sorry to hear about your problems! 😔

⚠ So please attention when you have trouble to lose all of your boosters! ⚠

1. The boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device or reinstall any King's Game! 

2. The boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved. 

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. 

We do not replace items and help you to return your boosters back that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to our Player Support team here, so they can help. 😊

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a farmtastic day! 😊

• Doris_Koch
    edited October 2020

hello @Diamond Lim

finally I hope thtat the bonnie booster will be come back on my new smartphone😔

Is it possibleđŸ€—

best regards

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 162,075 Diamond Diaries Moderator
  • MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 12,853 Friends Moderator

Hello @Doris_Koch and welcome to our farmtastic community,

The Bonnie Booster Trail will return. It appears for several days (watch her timer countdown) and then goes away. But, she will return again in a short time. Be patient and keep farming with us!

• Doris_Koch
    edited October 2020

Hello again

Bonnie Booster is back again at thursday. It's a little pitty because I have tu wait until thursday to use it for the new quests. 😔

Booster quests are back againâ˜ș but with many more beans😔

I can't catch the others:

- tractor, or shovel, or color collector, or +1bonus, or egg cracker, or clean up cropsiesđŸ˜„ - when will they come back in the tasks?

Please tell me what are the beans for and what can I do with them? I don't know itđŸ€”

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,341 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Doris_Koch

The beans are very handy for using to select a companion to help you with the level you are on so if you select one that’s how many beans that companion uses.

Also for trying to beat Rancid he is a real pestđŸ€—

The quests seem to be mainly beans, sometimes they do offer boosters but not very often unfortunately.

I hope this helps you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?