πŸ‚ Fantastic Fall πŸ‚

Options
13Β»

Comments

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,027 Level 5
    Options

@QueenB I have the event. 18 levels. At the moment at level 15.

What can I say. Some rewards poor. Some levels are to hard and not just the reward levels. And there are several levels that I just donΒ΄t like, and that is the level that are divided in two parts. This levels, it is not me playing the levels, it is the game it self who play them so on thoose level it could just be an autoplay button. So click on autoplay and let the game play the level. Because I have no control what so ever just have to depend on the crackers or/and waterdrops to do there thing. Only way I can do something is to use boosters. And one should be able to play events whitout using a lot of boosters.

One level of that kind is one thing, but so far it has been on four. level 9, level 13, level 14 and now level 15. I will see if it is more of those.

Putting in a picture of level 15. First you must get the weed and fireflyes (that are behing weed) on the one down. Then starting to get waterdrops (from watertank that are behind the weeds) from that one down so they fall in the one up, to be able to do anything on the one up. So this kind of levels I just donΒ΄t like because it is the game that decide when I am able to get the sheep. That are behind weed in the on up.

• hbic29
    hbic29 Posts: 67 Level 2
    Options

I love it, but I have been stuck at 9 for days! I have tried everything and can not seem to pass it! 😒

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,125 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi πŸ‘‹ @SBH

Amazing effort 18 levels already congratulations πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hi @piaandersson

I agree with you on the two part levels very frustrating hoping that the water drops fall in the right place. I am stuck on level 13 which consists of water πŸ’§ igniters and sheep πŸ‘

@hbic29 I used some tractor 🚜 trailers to get rid of the grass seeds on level 9 and kept a close eye πŸ‘ on the side of the sheep, the tractor trailer does break the ice 🧊 I hope this helps πŸšœπŸ‘πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎ

• cilantro
    cilantro Posts: 117 Level 2
    Options

Hi, @encantes thank you for the tagging.

But I don't' seem to have it...

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options

Never got the Fall event but πŸ₯Ί

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?