Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

(ENDED) Win 30 Gold Bars to celebrate Halloween 🎃

QueenMia
QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
edited November 2020 in Contests

👻 Want to participate? Sign up here in 2 seconds to participate!  👻

Howdy Farmers 🤗

The Trick or Treat season is around the corner and we would like to celebrate it with YOU!

We'd like to know what is your favourite Halloween Treat! It can be a candy, a type of food, a costume or a memory.... Anything that you like best about Halloween 🎃

👉 Let us know by commenting below for a chance to win 30 Gold bars!

🎃 How to participate?

Simply comment below to let us know what is your favourite Halloween Treat!

🎃 What's the prize?

5 players chosen randomly will receive 30 Gold bars each!

Good luck everyone and don't forget to have fun 🍒

You have until the Monday 2nd of November to participate.

Terms and Conditions here.

Comments

• suzeq02
    suzeq02 Posts: 37 Level 2

I enjoy candy corn, decorations and anything chocolate.

• JoJo75durham
    JoJo75durham Posts: 768 Level 3
    edited November 2020

Hi this is JoJo 75 And I just wanted to say that my favourite treat Halloween is remembering back with my little granddaughter and And her grandfather Went out front built a haystack with pumpkins corn Corn stalks With pumpkin jackolanterns And candles inside Jaqueline We did this from the time she was 3 years old up and she would Run around And giggle And Do thisLittle dance. And one yearWe made a which And for days she pretended she was another which out there with the one we made it was hilarious To wat that's my favourite treat For Halloween is remembering those days. I love you Brooke You made some beautiful memoriesFor your grandmother And I would like for you to meet my Granddaughter here she is.

• Loyalangel
    Loyalangel Posts: 21 Level 2

The Halloween treat I'm most haunted by will forever be cherry red, delicious, nut-covered candy apples. This delectable treat always bring back to me falling and changing leaves; cool, misty nights; crackling, towering, blazing bonfires and a slower, sleepier pace. All the mystery and magic of Autumn and the witching season feels captured in that little glistening, nutty world on a stick and I become a little vampire again in a black cape my mother sewed herself, ready to sink my fangs right in.

The State Fair always occurred a week before Halloween where I grew up so biting into that sweet, crispy, crunchy apple also brings back memories of neon lights, the creepy funhouse and high-flying thrills, scares and excitement. It seems I get the best of both worlds with candy apples. They're all treat and no trick.

• sinalco
    sinalco Posts: 63 Pro Player 👑

Well, actually I dont have a favorite Halloween treat. I love every kind of candy 😜

• imabearnut
    imabearnut Posts: 736 Level 4

Halloween is my least favorite holiday, however, it was fun when my kids were little! I don’t like the goriness of Halloween, but rather the cute things, like animals, pumpkins, & cute ghosts. And of course......ALL THE CANDY!

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

@JoJo75durham Aw, what a beautiful memory 🥰 thanks for sharing 🤗

• teegirl
    teegirl Posts: 1 Newbie

Candy Corn is my favorite, I love them so much

• anigabriela
    anigabriela Posts: 9 Level 2

Ahhh, I love Halloween and always I enjoy witches films as those have a lit of magic, as magic beans . I love it and I would like to have option to buy tems with magic beans....

Love it love it. Happy Halloween to all of you!!!

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,590 Friends Moderator
    edited October 2020

My favorite thing about Halloween is the costumes that the little children wear while out trick-or-treating. They are so precious! Of course, I also like eating leftover candy -- I always buy too much of my favorites to ensure I have plenty of leftovers.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?