All boosters are locked! By (CM: Reported to the Studio šŸ› āš™)

Options

Answers

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi dear and welcome to the community.

Very sorry about your issue. But this happens. Before reinstallation you should do all the possible steps. That includes updating your game application, log out and restarting your device. And replaying boosters levels, (5, 8, 13, 23 , 31, 72).

Because once you will reinstall you will lose all your boosters. So no boosters or locked one and same thing. Boosters are not recoverable unless they are purchased one.

If you have any purchased booster you may contact player support directly from your game application and ask to recover them.

But i hope you will play those levels again and unblock your boosters.

Best of luck.šŸ˜€

• Portersmith
    Portersmith Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I replayed all the suggested levels My boosters are still locked. I have come to far and spent to much money in the game to start over. My picture is no longer displayed either it just show a pink box. I really could use a fix for this

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,693 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! šŸ‘‘

Don't worry! You can see these solutions by Pummy Raj the Superstar that I hope it's solved :

We have only 2 options to unlock the boosters...

1)Ā Re-play the levelsĀ whereĀ we have initially unlockedĀ the Boosters -- this does not work for all the players

2)Ā Reinstall the game, if replaying levels does not work.

1) These are the levels we need to reply we have unlocked the boosters

Level # 5Ā ---> toĀ unlock Shovel;

Level # 8Ā ---> toĀ unlock Tractor Booster;

Level # 13Ā ---> toĀ unlock +1 Bonus;

Level # 23Ā ---> forĀ HunterĀ (the single colored Cropsie collector);

Level # 31Ā &Ā Level # 72Ā --->Ā forĀ rest of the two boosters;

2) Please re-play these levels and see if those boosters get unlocked. If they don't, the only remedy we have left is to reinstall our game. But, please be aware that, there is a chance of losing those saved boosters. But, since they are locked, I am not sure if they will be saved or lost!

If youĀ want to win gold barsĀ on this game, you can clickĀ hereĀ to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. šŸ˜Š

Have a farmtastic day! šŸ˜Š

• Thierry_2020
    Thierry_2020 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello I'm Thierry from Switzerland,

I also have the problem of boosters which have all been (suddenly) replaced by padlocks.

I have tried all the following tips that Stan1981 or Piaandersson ou Encantes mentioned:

1. Replayed levels 5, 8, 13, 23, 31, 72 (and even 73)

2. it didn't work, so I replayed levels 1 to 15

3. it didn't work, so I replayed levels 1 to 73

4. it didn't work, so within the Parameters I've cleared the Game's "Cache memory" (more than 1 Gb) !

This has changed absolutely nothing, I still have the 5 padlocks instead of the 5 boosters!

I use a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 tablet with Android 4.4.2 and I play in STANDALONE mode, NOT within Facebook !

I'm at level 1090 (a super dificult one, impossible to pass without boosters !) and I don't want to re-install the game.

I am also very disappointed and angry that no one can give the exact reason for this boosters' malfunction, and that your army of developers is not able to find a solution, six months after the "King Community" brought you, postponed this issue on April 14, 2020 !

Really waiting for some answers.

Best Regards. Thierry

• basilcat
    basilcat Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi everyone my first post. I am on level 3356 and for the last 4 weeks my boosters are all locked. I can't even see how many I have as still getting them. I have been playing for several years and feel really let down as I have reported my problem and waiting for a fix from them. Has anyone else had this problem?

• King_admin
    King_admin Posts: 3,296 Level 3
    Options
    This discussion was created from comments split from: What level are you at today?.
  • encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,809 Farm Moderator
    edited October 2020
    Options

Hi @basilcat and a warm Welcome in this Community šŸ“ šŸŽ šŸ šŸ“ šŸŽ šŸ

I'm so sorry that you have an issue with your game!

Try to do this to fix it to unlock the boosters, you need to replay the following levels.

To unlock Shovel: Play Level 5

To unlockĀ Tractor: Play Level 8Ā 

To unlock +1 Bonus : Play Level 13

To unlockĀ Color Collector: Play Level 23

To unlockĀ Egg cracker: Play Level 31

To unlockĀ Clean-Up: Play Level 72

Let me know, in the comment box below!

Have a nice day! šŸŒžšŸŒžšŸŒžšŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—

• arielatomer
    arielatomer Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Farm saga, I have waited and waited, but they remain locked

Help

• arielatomer
    arielatomer Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem. I did all the levels like you said... Nothing is unlocked.

I am so frustrated

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,693 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! šŸ‘‘

Don't worry! You can see these solutions by Pummy Raj the Superstar that I hope it's solved :

We have only 2 options to unlock the boosters...

1)Ā Re-play the levelsĀ whereĀ we have initially unlockedĀ the Boosters -- this does not work for all the players

2)Ā Reinstall the game, if replaying levels does not work.

1) These are the levels we need to reply we have unlocked the boosters

Level # 5Ā ---> toĀ unlock Shovel;

Level # 8Ā ---> toĀ unlock Tractor Booster;

Level # 13Ā ---> toĀ unlock +1 Bonus;

Level # 23Ā ---> forĀ HunterĀ (the single colored Cropsie collector);

Level # 31Ā &Ā Level # 72Ā --->Ā forĀ rest of the two boosters;

2) Please re-play these levels and see if those boosters get unlocked. If they don't, the only remedy we have left is to reinstall our game. But, please be aware that, there is a chance of losing those saved boosters. But, since they are locked, I am not sure if they will be saved or lost!

If youĀ want to win gold barsĀ on this game, you can clickĀ hereĀ to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. šŸ˜Š

Have a farmtastic day! šŸ˜Š

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?