πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

(ENDED) Win 30 Gold Bars to celebrate Halloween πŸŽƒ

Comments

• Rlw1355
    Rlw1355 Posts: 1 Newbie

CANDY CORN of course! Happy Halloween, stay safe! 😱😱😱

• angelbabyyy43
    angelbabyyy43 Posts: 24 Level 2

I love absolutely EVERYTHING about Halloween....Candy, Decorations, Costumes, Trick or Treating with my grandbabies, Haunted Houses. Just the holiday itself

• Melbennett
    Melbennett Posts: 484 Level 3

I have a memory of my father taking me trick treating. We had so much fun. When I became a mother I loved taking my kids now the are all grown. So now I love taking my grandkids

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,065 Pro Player 👑

I love seeing all the children in there Halloween πŸ‘» costumes and the pumpkin πŸŽƒ carving is amazing.

If we still have any candy 🍭 lollies as we call them left that’s a big bonus.β˜ οΈπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸ’€

• DanyM
    DanyM Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited October 2020

** Edited by CM - Unsupported Language **

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator

I have several fond memories from my childhood and also with my kids. My mother was a very creative person and she would come up with these wonderful ideas for a costume. My elementary school would let us wear costumes to school and there would be a contest. One year my mother made a fly swatter costume. She took some stiff mesh (like you would use for needle point and my body was the handle and then the swatter covered the upper half of my body. She even made a fly to put o the swatter. Another year she had me as one of the red playing cards from Alice in Wonderland and she made a white rose and partially painted it red then gave me a paint brush and paint can with red drips on the out side. She also made the front and back playing card so I wore it like some people wear advertisements.

One year I dressed my daughter as a cow (udders and all) she was about 4 and I remember when we were in the Netherlands and because everyone was so spread out where they lived.(there was no base housing on the NATO base) so at the very small US support base, we brought our cars and the kids had 'trunk or treat'. The kids didn't care -they had lots of fun and there was even a karaoke machine for them to play and have fun with.😊

• Marydiams
    Marydiams Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited October 2020

**Edit by CM: Unsupported language**

• BrattyKid33
    BrattyKid33 Posts: 5 Level 2

I really enjoy going out to visit the Haunted Houses and particularly getting to experience all the scary Halloween Haunted Mazes ....πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»

• mariaj396
    mariaj396 Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited October 2020

** Edited by CM - Unsupported Language **

• ahire82
    ahire82 Posts: 1 Newbie

I remember being sick one year for Halloween, my sister went around with a bag for me and everyone gave her double the candy... she did make me give her half of mine for all her hard work!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?