How do i change seeds into flowers on Farm Heroes Saga level 588 as they have spiders webs on them?

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,959 Community Manager

Thanks for the screenshot, this helps πŸ˜‰

Your levels does look different, do you mind telling me which game app version you have there? You can see the version when you go on setting just like this:

Thanks πŸ˜‰

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,601 Pet Rescue Moderator

I have a video that will show you how you can complete it for some ideas as to how to clear everything. Just uploading it now 😁

• Lady_Choo

I used one shovel and didn't use any companions so it can be done! 😊

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,368 Candy Moderator

Hello @tami676 and a very warm welcome to our Farmtastic Community. Your two threads have been combined now into this one. I am sorry you didn't understand what @Spinnifix was trying to explain.

You can see that you need to collect 3 spiders and also 3 flowers. You collect the spiders by making a combination next to them which makes them jump to another web. You keep doing this until each spider is on the only remaining webs and when you make your next combination by a spider, you will 'collect' it. The challenge is that when a spider moves to a new location, he spins a web which adds more cobwebs on the cropsies. For this type of level it is very helpful if you can choose a friend at the start of the game that will help 'break' the webs when you have collected a certain amount of crops. In your screenshot - if you move the one strawberry to the left so you make a match of three strawberries, then the web on the other two will be removed. Next you move the other strawberry down and that will make a match of 3 by the sider and cause it to move to an empty web.

You need to keep doing this until you have all 3 spiders. When ever you have removed the web from a flower seed and a water drop next to it - make sure you match them so you can grow the three flowers you need by making matches next to them.

I hope this explanation helps you.

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 6,098 Farm Moderator
    edited October 2020

Hi and Good Morning to all! @tami676 πŸ“πŸπŸŽ

Many thanks @QueenB for tag!

It seems that you have a different problem with the cobwebs on the seeds, I play on mobile, my last version is 5.47.2 just arrived yesterday and this is my screenshot, that is the same of my friend @Spinnifix:

Probably there is a glitch, @bearwithme in my and Spinnifix screenshot and in Chicken Slayer video there are no cobwebs on the seeds.

@tami676 the screenshot that you have posted was made at the start of the game, without made any moves? That is important

Tks for your reply! πŸ˜‰πŸ™‚

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 12,867 Friends Moderator
    edited October 2020

Hello @tami676 and welcome to our farmtastic community.

My friend @bearwithme gave you some great advice on specific moves to clear the spider webs, but I will offer additional information.

In order to clear the spidervwebs off the water drops, you must match at least three water drops. This will remove the water drops not covered by web and free the water drop that was covered with web. Once the web has been removed, the water drop will be free to match with the flower seed. The other water drops (those not covered with web in your match) will be taken off the board.

Also, there are other ways to clear webs from cropsies. My friend @encantes suggested choosing the companion that is shown as a "Breaker" before you start the level. You must have the "Breaker" companion available and the required number of magic beans to use it. This companion will randomly "break" the web from one cropsie on the board each time you have collected the required number of cropsies. In this case, the Octopus companion requires 20 onions to be collected in order to activate it. Unfortunately you do not get to choose which web is removed, so luck is involved with this approach. [Also, if you don't already have it, the Octopus breaker is won by completing level 299 with three stars.]

You can also use a booster to clear the web. The shovel booster will remove web from a single cropsie that you hit with it. The tractor booster will also remove webs on an entire row of cropsies. With either booster, only the web is removed, not the cropsie(s) that were covered by web. I resist using boosters as much as possible to maintain a good inventory of them, but they can be very helpful on difficult levels.

My friend @encantes also taught me that you can "purchase" three shovel boosters with magic beans. This only works when your inventory of shovels is at zero, and it must be done before starting a level. If both conditions are met, you can click on the shovel booster "+" sign to get the opportunity to get 3 shovel boosters by cashing in 250 magic beans. The shovel is the only booster that can be "bought" with magic beans.

I hope this information not only helps with level 588, but may be helpful on other levels. Those spiders can be annoying!

• bearwithme

Hello @tami676 - @encantes brought up a valid point. You remove cobwebs by making matches with the items that have cobwebs but in your screenshot the seeds have cobwebs and there is no way you can make matches with other flower seeds next to them to get rid of the cobwebs unless you use a booster like a shovel or a tractor, or if you are lucky enough to have a friend who can 'break them' for you so there definitely looks like there is a glitch with this level in your game.

Have you tried clearing the cache on your device and turned off the device you are playing on for at least 10 seconds, then restarting your device and going back to the level and see if there are now no cobwebs on the flower seeds? It is also important to make sure you have the latest version of the game.

• Lady_Choo

@QueenB could it be that they have made a mistake when they recently changed this level? Its happened before and the studio said that to do the basics it shouldn't rely on companions or shovels use to be able to play.

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,032 Level 5

I have android mobile and the level 588 is ok. No web around the flowerseed. I looked before in gameversion 5.46.6 and now in the latest 5.47.2. So if I just goes on my mobile itΒ΄s ok.

@bearwithme you have ipad. How does the level look for you. And you @Chicken_Slayer how does it looks in win 10. And if someone can check facebook.

I have checked king.com and that level is different, no flowerseed there.

• bearwithme

@piaandersson I just checked and there are no webs on the flower seeds. (Sure wish I had the new scrolling feature in my gameπŸ˜†).

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?