Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Game crashing

Jannyhob
Jannyhob Posts: 6 Level 2

Hey! So every time I click on the watch ads for extra game lives my game crashes! It just cuts out completely then it has to load it all in again, any ideas? Thanks 😊

Β«1

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,478 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! πŸ‘‘

How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug. (I hope haven't this happens! 😊) 

You can click here if youΒ haveΒ playing any device πŸ‘‡andΒ all of the supports solved byΒ Community Team, then you canΒ find and follow troubleshooting stepsΒ that I hope this helps. πŸ˜‰

Android

iOS

Kindle

Windows mobile

Computer

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If youΒ want toΒ tryΒ uninstall and installΒ steps, youΒ haveΒ yourΒ gold bars are saved/transferedΒ butΒ all of the boosters have lostΒ andΒ some events will be reset and gone.

The video ad feature is still a test feature, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Booster or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ad feature will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the video ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when it's back.

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a farmtastic day! 😊

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Jannyhob Hi and welcome, We have had a few reports of this happening on various king games and have asked a superstar to report this as troubleshooting tip are not working.

Please do try the above and also check that you have at least 2gb of storage space on your device to see if this solves your issue, but maybe we need to wait till we get some news on the feature

Thank you

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Hi dear.

Welcome to the community.

I hope the above troubleshooting tips must have helped but if not can you please kindly let us know which device you are using to play the game.

Thanks.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator

Hello @Jannyhob and welcome to our Farmtastic Community! Players are reporting this issue in multiple King games and I have reported it to the CMs. We will probably not hear back until Monday since it is already mid afternoon in Europe where they are located.

Please be patient and hopefully you can avoid the ads until we find out more about the issue and what the studio can do to resolve it.

In the meantime, if you would like some fun badges, make sure you check out the fun Halloween contest that is happening across the community and you can find out more about it HERE.

• 71Cuda
    71Cuda Posts: 10 Level 2

Same with me. I go to purchase bars, and the game shuts off!! It also says I have no WiFi connection, obviously I do, I am writing this post from my new iPad where I downloaded the game....HELP

• sarahk100x
    sarahk100x Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi there, this is happening to me also. If I click on watch an add, I get thrown out. Happening on both my phone and tablet.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

@Jannyhob @71Cuda @sarahk100x hi guys and welcome to Farm Community πŸ€—

Just wanted to check if the game crashing is still persisting?!

Hope to hear back from you guys soon πŸ˜‰

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator

I saw a recent post in Candy Crush Saga this morning indicating that this problem appeared to be fixed. As the Community Manager, @QueenB has asked, - please let us know if this issue has been fixed for you also in the comment area below.

Thank you.πŸ™πŸ˜Š

• 71Cuda
    71Cuda Posts: 10 Level 2

Yes it still crashes. Everytime I go to buy gold bars, the game closes. Only on Ipad though. Works good on tablet. It also says that I have no wifi connection on IPad, and I do....i wrote ansd posted last message, via IPad. Its like the game isnt recognizing it. Everythi g is updated, rebooted...etc...

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

Thanks for confirming however this thread is about Ads that are making the game crash... However, can you try the following on your ipad and see if it helps:

- Disconnect the game from Facebook/King account (if connected).

- Delete Facebook App if you have it installed.

- Clear cache from your Safari: http://www.imore.com/how-clear-stored-website-data-ios-7-safari (Super Important).

- Restart the device and try connecting the game back to your Facebook/King account.

Hope this solved the connecting issue ☺️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?