Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Why don't my +5 move boosters ever register?

Options
Wlinda
Wlinda Posts: 9 Level 2
edited November 2020 in Support

I often get rewards of +5 moves in the game, yet they never show up to use them. The "select boosters" shows just the + sign and wants me to buy them. It does not automatically add +5 to the level I am playing either, because I know how many moves that level has and it never changes. A bit frustrated as I could really use those extra moves sometimes. Here's a screenshot showing the "reward" I never get. Someone else in the discussion had the same problem but somehow theirs got fixed. Mine still an issue.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited November 2020
    Options

@Wlinda Hi and welcome, You are in the Candy Crush Saga Forum and this is for the Farm Heroes saga forum but not to worry as it will be moved to the right place Monday

I will tag the farm heroes superstar / game experts to here so hopefully they can help you

@Chicken_Slayer @MountainMom @encantes

Link to farm heroes forum below

Thank you

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,008 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Opps! This game's support community is Candy Crush Saga (not Farm Heroes Saga) but don't worry! I will tagging @Crazy Cat Lad moves this thread to Farm Heroes Support Community.

And I will tagging @encantes and @MountainMom if they can help this problem. 😊

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,799 Farm Moderator
    edited November 2020
    Options

Hi @Wlinda and a warm Welcome in this Community 🍓 🍎 🍏 I'm so sorry that you have an issue with the Honey Pots's rewards. It's happen to me 2 months ago but I was a temporary glitch because then it worked regularly! I play with an Android mobile and I only clear the cache, turn off wait for 30 seconds and turn on again. The rewards is automatically charged to the next level on the players's map. May you please take all the screenshot of it before to play next level?

You have already posted this problem on August 24th in F.H.S Community: https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/comment/1018725#Comment_1018725

Let me tag @QueenB if it's possible to check again with the Studio.😉

Many thanks for tag @Freddy_Falkner and @Diamond Lim

We are waiting for your screenshot and post it on Farm Heroes Saga, I wish you a nice day 🌞🌞🤗🤗

• Wlinda
    Wlinda Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Hello encantes.

Please do not take offense but it appears I am back where I started with the same people as in the original discussion (that I think you started). At the end of that discussion QueenB suggested I ask it in support. I went to the support link and posted it. Apparently support is broken because my question went to Candy Crush, then Diamond something, and now I'm back here in Farm Heroes discussion (not support) with the same folks as before.

I do not play on mobile, I play on a laptop computer where the cache is regularly cleared. Thank you for your (and QueenBs) previous discussion but we couldn't fix it before and I doubt anything has changed. Since I cannot get to game technical support I think I will give up on ever getting this addressed.

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,799 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @Wlinda please just wait when CM are on duty next week! Have a nice evening 🤗🤗🤗🤗

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Wlinda 😀

We've passed on the feedback to the studio however they have not been able to reproduce the issue and therefore could not find any issues.

They insist that the +5 moves do get added at your current level and they have been keeping an eye on this to see if there are any issues.

This feature can be confusing so the next time you get the boosters as a reward, take a screenshot of your level when you start it so we can see what level you are on and how many moves it has so we can ask the studio to have another look.

@encantes thanks for the tag 😉

• roeizhy
    roeizhy Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I lost my extra five moves it came along as 2 moves

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,774 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @roeizhy 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Farmtastic King Community!

Can you please clarify about which reward you are talking about?

1) Is it the Honey Harvest gifts?

2) The Booster we receive after watching the Ad Videos?

3) Is it a reward from some other event?

If you can reply with these details and any other extra information, I can assist you better.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Cropsilicious rest of the day 🍓 🍓 🍓

• roeizhy
    Options

This is the 5 extra moves supposed befpre it gappened to be like that but now only 2 moves i can get and after i try the othermoves after the ads it says im disconnected with it so how does it possible.that i can still have 6 extra moves

• roeizhy
    Options

Could you help me to solve this issue

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?