๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ
Farm is celebrating 10 years! ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŒพ
๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿšœ Get all the info HERE

Boosters! The Farm Heroes Team needs your feedback!

Options

Comments

• stephking
    stephking Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I like the collection booster the most can't play without it ๐Ÿ

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,337 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

The superfruit booster removes all crops in one square formation around the crop you swap it with, adding points to those crops too.

You can read about boosters here

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,337 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Welcome everyone to our farmtastic community. Why not have a look at some of the contests you have the chance to win gold?

https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/categories/contests-fhs

• Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,184 Level 5
    Options

Hello @QueenB ,

I've only been playing FHS a month or so, and I don't know what the boosters are called or what some of them do. I like the shovel and I like the one that collects all the same crop, and I've use the one that runs over a whole line, but not very often. The plus 1 I haven't been able to figure out. It doesn't seem to do anything. I think there is another one that I don't use, but I can't remember what it is. I enjoy playing the game, but I usually forget to use the boosters, even when I get the free ones. Please keep the shovel and collection one. Those are pretty much the only ones I use, at least so far. Maybe we should have one that's shaped like scissors so we can cut the spider webs away. I haven't seen any spiders yet, but I'm looking forward to it! ๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

@Chicken_Slayer could you help @debrichmond out here? I know you have one of your helpful threads here that can help ๐Ÿ˜‰

• tkbm7872
    tkbm7872 Posts: 582 Level 3
    Options

Hello!! I also really like Boonie's reinforcements !!! They should be able to buy boosters with the beans. I wish Boonie is always there to help us with booster. Thank you

• Piuma
    Piuma Posts: 50 Level 2
    Options

I don't get boosters anymore ๐Ÿ˜ญI don't get boosters anymore ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Piuma
    Piuma Posts: 50 Level 2
    Options

I don't get boosters anymore ๐Ÿ˜ญI don't get boosters anymore ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• hzenrick
    hzenrick Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

Hello Queen B 1st off a new booster I thought of that would be great 1 where we could choose to shuffle the board around like you all do when we have no moves left next my favorites are between the color collector{cat} the ๐Ÿšœ which you can use to break open eggs if needed to finish your level and my shovel my least favorite is the +5 moves and the + 1 I only use that if I need a few extra points to win I get the amelia air drop and any of the other specials for free when they show up that's great I bought the egg cracker when I 1st started playing and some How my last 2 disappeared I do have 1 question for anyone to help me with "what is super fruit you all mentioned in other comments" next question how do you buy shovels with beans thank you all for your help in c

• tkbm7872
    tkbm7872 Posts: 582 Level 3
    Options

Hello @Hzenrick You can buy shovels with the beans when you go to play a level but you must do them before you start playing as long as you don't have any shovels in inventory !!ย I hope you have understood me !!!ย a pleasure to help you !!ย But you can also ask @encantes is an expert in games as I understand!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?