๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

Booster trail problem...

Options
alekhya51292
alekhya51292 Posts: 34 Level 2
I am not receiving all rewards in Bonnie's booster trail... Please help.

Best Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,809 Community Manager
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Thanks for sharing this and sorry to hear it didn't add the +1 move ๐Ÿ˜”

Unfortunately we can't add this as it is only given by Bonnie but we will make sure the studio is aware of this so they can have a look before Bonnie appears again in your game.

Where you able to pass the level?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,049 Candy Moderator
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Hello @alekhya51292 ๐Ÿค— A Warm Welcome Back to our Wonderful King Community ๐ŸŒป

If you have had the "Queen Bee" +1 Bonus, you might have noticed how it works. The bonus gets added to the Cropsies as soon as the level opens up. The Bonnie +1 Bonus also works the same way.

The "+1 Bonus booster from Bonnie" does not add up to our current available boosters like the Shovel, Tractor and the Hunter Dog. But, it will automatically be added to the board.

** If you notice the screenshot you have shared in your question, the Onions have +1 added to them (and the Cropsies that are on the grass -- both Onions and Water droplets have +3 bonus on them.

Please check it out next time when you have the boosters and let us know if you still have the issue ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Looking forward to hear from you soon. Have a fantastic day and a great weekend ahead ๐Ÿ‡ ๐Ÿ‡

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,809 Community Manager
    Answer โœ“
    Options

@alekhya51292

I want to apologize as looking closer at the picture, the +1 reward did get added as I can see the required cropsies do have the +1 on them so the rewards did work so there are no issues.

Thank you @PummyRaj for clearing this out ๐Ÿ˜‰

I will however make sure to pass this along your feedback to the studio for this reward to work as the others which we can save and use when we need it so thanks for sharing ๐Ÿ˜Š

ยซ1

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?