janka879 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hello, I have a problem, there are no ads. Why? Fix it

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,794 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @janka879,

I answered your question as follows:

The feature that gives you the opportunity to win extra moves from watching ads is currently in test mode, so it hasn't been rolled out to all players yet. Please be patient as you will get it in your game as soon as it is rolled out to your type of device. In the meantime, keep your game updated to the latest version and keep farming!

You do not need to post your question multiple times. We will always answer.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    edited November 2020
    Options

廾𝗂 @janka879, welcome to the Community!

Video Ads are a feature that is still being tested by King.

• This means that some Players will get it in their Games while others won't & that the feature won't always be available to all Players or on all devices.

🔺 To make sure you are getting the features available to you check that your Game is up to date. 🔺

---> If the Video Ad feature is still missing in your Game after the update, stay tuned & keep an eye in the Game for it may come back.

ℹ️ Want to win Gold Bars for Farm Heroes Saga? ---> Go HERE & join some cool Contests!

ℹ️ Do you play other King Games? ---> Go HERE & see all the different Contests going on around the Community!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?