CHOO CHOO CHALLENGE POPPING UP COMPLETED?!

Options
gmverdi1976
gmverdi1976 Posts: 38 Level 2

I have been getting the choo choo challenge all week but instead of the prizes showing on the map it comes on that I have completed it already. Is this because I am already on the last 10 levels of the game?

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,769 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Please do the check-up as a precaution. Check App update> Sign out game> Restart device and wait 5 minutes after power on> Open game and sign in.

Please clear the cache. This is important. I am happy to give you a player expert.@encantes @MountainMom

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,809 Farm Moderator
    edited November 2020
    Options

Hi @gmverdi1976

Sorry about your problem! In this moment I've Choo Choo Challenge and I received the reward.

I don't think that there is a connection with your 10 levels of Sleepy Sheep, may be is a glitch. It's possible to have a screenshot?

Did you update tha game to the last version 5.49.5,

Many thanks

Thanks @Spinnifix for tag😍

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,973 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @gmverdi1976 πŸ€— Hearty Welcome Back to our Wonderful King Community πŸ™‚

I am sorry to know that you are still having the same issue from about a month!

I noticed that you have already posted about this issue in a thread, which is being investigated by our Farm Community In-charge ---> Issue with Choo Choo Challenge I will be able to give you an update about it after the weekend πŸ‘οΈ

Just to make you feel better... the Choo Choo Challenge has been giving issues in my game also. Only thing is, it does not show me that it is completed..... but the opposite πŸ˜… I get the pop-up about the challenge, and I even see the gift boxes. But, when I win the levels, those boxes won't be opened.

So, the bottom line is - the Choo Choo Challenge has not been working properly. It is not the issue on our side (the players) BUT the game and challenge itself.

Let's hope that our CM's investigation becomes a success and the Choo Choo challenge gets fixed πŸ‘οΈ 🀞 Please post back and let me know if you have any updates in your game with regards to the challenge πŸ€—

Thank you for posting in the Community. Have a wonderful weekend ahead πŸ‡ πŸ‡

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,740 Friends Moderator
    edited November 2020
    Options

Hello @gmverdi1976 ,

As our supersrar @PummyRaj and my fellow game expert @encantes have said, the problem you are experiencing is most likely a glitch in the Choo Choo Challenge itself and not your account or device. It is also not likely to be due to your location on the map. I just played level 3599 and got my Choo Choo's Challenge reward. I am playing on an Android tablet. On what type of device are you playing (e.g., iPhone, Win10 PC, etc.)? That might be an important clue for the Studio to investigate.

Thanks for the tag @Freddy_Falkner.

• gmverdi1976
    gmverdi1976 Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

thank u. I'm sure it is because I'm all updated and everything else is good. I'm getting ready to finish the last level. I'm almost at 3640 so I thought it was maybe because I was on the last episode. oh well. I even finish the sleepy challenge so Im almost done. I guess I'll have to wait till tuesday or whenever they put out new levels. I wish they could do like 100 at a time lol. thank u for ur help.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,740 Friends Moderator
    Options

Congratulations on your progress in the Farm Heroes Saga game and events, @gmverdi1976. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the next epidode.

FYI -- I was very surprised a couple of weeks ago to have 9 new episodes added to my map at one time -- that's 5 more episodes (75 levels) beyond level 3640 where you are at now. It appears that a limited number of players or specific devices get early access to a large number of new levels. This was a first for me! Since you are at the end of the game, you may get to be in a future "test" group and get more than you asked for! Unfortunately there is no way to volunteer for this opportunity, as far as I know.

We are glad to have you farming with us!.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?