Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

1-2-3 Grow! Grow your own Cropsie and win prizes!

QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
edited December 2020 in Discussions

👉Want to Participate? Sign up here in 2 seconds! 👈

What is it?

Grow your own Cropsie and collect in-game rewards!

When the '1-2-3 Grow' event is running, you will be given seeds to grow into a baby Cropsie. From these seeds, you'll be able to raise the Cropsie by feeding it and tending to its needs.

You'll be given more opportunities to visit the Cropsie and it will be updated to tell you which types of items to collect as you play Farm Heroes Saga. Feeding these items will increase the progress-meter for the Cropsie and reach the next stage.

What do I win?

By filling the progress-meter in your Cropsie's development, it'll grow a little bigger. Each time the Cropsie grows, it will reward you with boosters and magic beans.

When can I play?

When it's available, the event will show in your game provided you've passed level 50.  

The baby Cropsie can be viewed outside the game levels, by tapping the event icon on the map screen.

How do I grow my Cropsie?

Baby Cropsies need Water💧 and Sun 🌞 cropsies to grow. You collect the cropsies by playing levels in the game, provided they're not levels you've played before. You can easily identify these levels as they'll show a green seed-packet on the level when viewed on the map screen.

Note! Playing previously cleared levels won't count toward your Cropsie feed.

The Growth Progress Bar!

The Growth Progress bar is shown above your baby Cropsie and has 5 stages to level through. You can help it grow by giving it the things it needs. Keep growing and the Cropsie will reward you with in-game items to help you play!

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?