Latest update is crashing the game..

2Β»

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,487 Candy Moderator

Hello @Laetitia_Van_Zyl πŸ€— Hearty Welcome Back to our Wonderful King Community πŸ™‚

I am very sorry to hear that you are not able to the play the game anymore because of your device situation πŸ˜”

I have copied the device information you have posted above. Can you please check and see if I got it all ---> It is Android version 4.4.2 Model number: Vodafone Smart tab 3G. Baseband version Moly.WR8.W1315.MDWG.MP.V39.P5 Kernel version 3.4.67 Build number 070FSG1

The 2 GB Ram you were referring to was the "Free Storage space", right?

And with regards to the latest version -- we have another update which was released last week 5.49.5 Will you be able to download it? May be it could change the situation and lets you play 🀞

Please let me know how it goes. According to the results, I will give a heads-up to our Farm In-charge "Queen B" πŸ‘οΈ

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a wonderful rest of the day and a Farmtastic week πŸ“ 🍐 πŸ“

• Laetitia_Van_Zyl
    Laetitia_Van_Zyl Posts: 72 Level 2

@PummyRaj . Yes that is correct. You guys always say make sure you have 2g ram available, or do mean space? The ram is there. Free space on tablet is 4.43gb on SD card and0.93GB on internal space.

I have uninstalled and downloaded just before I wrote this, so it must be the latest version?

Thank you once again @PummyRaj

@Encantes Thank you for the tag πŸ™ƒ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?