๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ
Farm is celebrating 10 years! ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŒพ
๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿšœ Get all the info HERE

Pause unlimited life

piaandersson
piaandersson Posts: 1,022 Level 5

Sometims we get unlimited life in the game. Like in events, last levels usually gives unlimited life for some hours as a reward. We can also get unlimited life in other places. But the thing is we can never use all the time because the clock tick all the time even when we closed the game.

What I would like to see is that we can pause the time. Like if we click on the symbol unlimited life up in the bar it would have that we can click it to pause. Then the clock stop ticking. Then when we open the game next time clock automatick start ticking again. That way we would really have the given time.

And this I would like to see in all the devices that get unlimited life.

25 votes

Active ยท Last Updated

ยซ1

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,620 Sweet Legend

Hello!

The clock goes on in real life. In Candy Crush it has already opened and closed. Since it wasn't feasible. Because everyone has a different time zone and therefore it is not possible. When the time is up you will be given 5 lives and 15 minutes to a new life. You can then also go to another Go game and then you have your 5 lives again.

@QueenB

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,022 Level 5
    edited August 2020

@Spinnifix I have looked in the idea area in all candy crush games and canยดt find any idea like this. Even if I missed it, it dosenยดt matter because this is farm heroes and they have there own team.

So if something have been declined in one of king game doesenยดt mean that it will be declined in the other games. And the other way, if something puts in a game donยดt mean that it will be in others. Every team decided on there own for the game they work on.

And what timezone you are in have nothing to do whit unlimited life. When I get unlimited life the clock starts the countdown just for me at that moment.

And to pause/stop the clock on unlimited life is something that can be done if the team think it is a god idea.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

Many thanks for posting this idea @piaandersson ๐Ÿ˜‰

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,776 Farm Moderator
    edited August 2020

voted your great idea @piaandersson ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• lisalisa1
    lisalisa1 Posts: 20 Level 2

• Good Idea, this is one of my thoughts as well.
    • When a task is complete and you are rewarded 1, 2, 3 hours or if you purchase a pack that has one hour of unlimited play included, you should give us the option to use it at a different time, if time does not permit.
    • We may only have a short time to play, we are unaware of the prize we will be awarded. It turns out to be 1 hour of play and I may be on my 15 minute break ๐Ÿ˜ง Well there goes my prize๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ง
    • Now once you start then you should have compete the time

I believe the option to save until another time would be amazing. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Thanks for your time

and

keep up the great ideas @piaandersson

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,252 Pet Rescue Moderator

I have voted for this as well, its an excellent idea @piaandersson

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 15,861 Pro Player 👑

Great idea, voted yes ๐Ÿ˜Šโœ”๏ธ

• bramam
    bramam Posts: 1,222 Level 4

Great idea

I also agreed

๐Ÿ‘

• KaitlynMichelle
    KaitlynMichelle Posts: 5 Level 2

I agree entirely with lisalisa1!! Sometimes we only have a few minutes when we log in to play or we gain that unlimited hour right before we're about to quit to go to work, school, bed, or wherever. I would LOVE to be able to CHOOSE when a free hour or more that I've won is played!! I can understand if there's no way to build in a way to PAUSE the clock as mentioned originally, but why couldn't we at least choose when to START the clock?

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,252 Pet Rescue Moderator

If you are anything like me @KaitlynMichelle more often than not you play before you go to bed etc more...and that is when you are likely to get the rewards.

Also weekends, I don't always get as much time to play weekends and so I have wasted entire days.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?