Sensitive on screen changed

Options
piaandersson
piaandersson Posts: 1,024 Level 5

@QueenB Could you ask the studio to look in to a thing if they can changed it back to how it was before.

I playing on a motorola phone and when I want to take a screenshot I can do that by putting three fingers on the screen. It only takes a light touch. That´s great because it´s easy and fast to get a screenshot.

Before I could do that on farm heroes that way, but it has changed wiht the new map. In the old map when I clicked on the honeyteam square I always had to push hard on it to open. Now with the new map it´s enough with just at touch. But if I will open the notepad down to the left I have to push it little harder. So far it´s not a problem.

But when I want to take a screenshot it don´t work as it use to. Now if I´m lucky I get a screenshot the first time I put my fingers on the screen but must of the time it don´t work the way. I have to push hard and many time not even that work, I can have to click several time to get at screenshot. I have tried a lot to see how the sensitived on the screen works now but haven´t figured out it. But if I take a screenshot when I´m in playing a level it works as it should light touch and get it always the first time.

In the game when there is a problem/glitch sometimes it comes and goes away really fast and before I could catch the problem whit a screenshot, but now I can´t do that.

So can you ask the studio to look in to that. And make the main screen have the same sensitive that the levels have.

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,781 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

I thank you for your detailed explanation. Tomorrow the CMs will be back and I'll pass it on immediately !! Please be patient, she will then contact you!

Have a nice day

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,053 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear Pia @piaandersson 🤗

Hope you are doing great and staying safe ❤️

I felt curious about the change with taking a Screenshot on your device. Would like to follow this issue and how our dear QueenB will be solving it.

You were logging into the game through Kingdom account, right?

But, just wondering... what do you mean by "new map"? I did not notice any change in my game!

Unless, you are mentioning the changes of the "quests", map, and Shop icons changing to the bottom of the screen?

It it is, you would be the first person to complain about this, as it has been about a month since this specific change came out! Could it be an issue with the device itself?

Let's see what our QueenB says 👍️

• piaandersson
    edited December 2020
    Options

@PummyRaj @QueenB announced it as the new map.

https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/314319/how-do-you-like-the-new-map/

I got it november 18 and I have had some problems in the game since I got it. (and I´m not the only one that have problems) Wich I have reported in that thread. And they hope to have solved at least some of it in next update.

About the screenshot, in the beginning I just thougt that I just missed a little with my fingers. And since I realize that something was different I have tried to figure out how it works.

No it is not in my phone. if it was it should be the same when I play levels. And I have tried in different places in my phone so the changed in senstive is now only in the main screen in farm heroes. Or not just the main screen. it is also in the notepad down to the left. But that doesn´t matter.

And that I´m the first to complain about the screenshot is not strange. It is not often one have to take screenshot. And it is not in all phones that you can use three fingers to take screenshot. That is much faster then the other way to push some buttons on the phone.

And the only thing I asked for is if @QueenB can ask the studio if they can take a look on it. If it is possible to change it back to how it was before.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,053 Candy Moderator
    Options

Thank you so much for the detailed explanation dear Pia @piaandersson 🤗 🙏

Also Thank you for providing the link for the thread where QueenB has posted about the new changes. (I just came back to the Community last week after a much needed break due to health issues). Missed some important conversations in my absence 😅

It has been a while since I have played on my phone! I really do not remember how I used to take a Screenshot on it. And yes! I absolutely agree with you that it is different on each device to take a screenshot.

Did not go through all the comments in the thread you have provided for me. I will later 👍️ (I have gained 24 hours of life in the Sleepy Sheep event. I want to finish an episode before they run out 😄)

Of course, my dear! The Community In-charge Team will help us in anyway they can.

I am so sorry if my comment sounded offending! I was curious to see how this issue will be solved.... because, it can be helpful in future too. There is always a first time for an issue to be occurred, right?

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,669 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for reporting this and I've passed this on to the studio @piaandersson.

As the team is working from home, they don't have access to all devices so it will take some time for them to look in to this seeing they don't have this device at home and will need to order it.

• piaandersson
    Options

@QueenB Thanks. Didn´t think of the model when I wrote before and don´t know if they need it. And just that model maybe not possible to get since it is a couple of year old. But the model I have is motorola moto 5GS. But motorola can´t be the only phone that have that way to take screenshot so they can look on settings in others and see if they have it and then try the ones they have first.

@PummyRaj Not offended. Don´t know what word to use. But little annoying since I wrote that it works as it should in the levels. So that alone says it´s not on my phone.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?