๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

Choo Choos Special Challenge

LeaC
LeaC Posts: 138 Level 3

Hi, what is the choo choo special challenge please? It says completed but I donโ€™t remember playing it lol when I click on play it just takes me to the main game

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

These are the boxes at every level. There are boosters there. Then maybe it's a mistake. In the help center under cogwheel - question mark = help expert you will definitely find something about it. I will also give you a player expert.

@encantes @MountainMom

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,180 Friends Moderator
    edited December 2020

Hello @LeaC ,

Choo Choo's Challenge is a recurring event in Farm Heroes Saga. When it is active in your game, you will see gift-wrapped presents on your next levels on your gameboard. When you complete a level with a present on it, you receive a reward of either boosters or recharge of boosters or unlimited lives for a short period. The challenge appears for a limited amount of time -- you can see how much time is remaining by clicking on the challenge. Your screenshot indicates that you completed this challenge. However, if you don't get all of the presents when it appears, you only need to be patient and a new Choo Choo's challenge will appear in the future. Thanks for farming with us and thanks for the tag @Spinnifix !

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,021 Level 5

@LeaC If you havenยดt seen any boxes/gift in the mainboard it seems like you have the same problem/bug that others had have before. Like the one I link to it was in november.

https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/320382/choo-choo-challenge-popping-up-completed

• LeaC
    LeaC Posts: 138 Level 3

Thank you for your replies. I was quite confused with their being no presents as you can see, so I wondered if it was some new variation as a side event maybe ๐Ÿ™‚ Looks like itโ€™s just a bug! Thank you โค๏ธโค๏ธ

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend

Hello Lea! @LeaC

Thanks for your picture. Because I'm only in 14 ... You have a cute bear there that I like very much. Because I am a teddy fan. So you encouraged me to keep playing it, thank you very much.

@QueenB

If you couldn't use the teddies from the games as avatars. As well as from Farm super Heroes. What did I show you? There are some teddy fans here

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?