👉 How do you like the NEW Map?

Comments

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,032 Level 5

@QueenB I´m little confused here. Don´t know if it´s a bug or if it should be like this.

When the new map came you got small popup down to the left over the notepad. And I thougt that was the way popup now should be showing. And that part I liked because popups are annoying. But now since beginning of this week when I got the different extra things. I have that kind of small popup and also get the old big ones.

Since I have been missing some events I haven´t notice it before now when I do have events again.

For me at the moment I have four different extra things in my game and have lots of big old popups. I don´t get big popup for choo choo, but for starry night and tournament and the tournament came often, that it is starting, starry night came now and then. I also get popup for weekly challenge, that one I can understand since that don´t show in the questarea/notepad.

But at the moment I have more big popups then I ever had before and that´s not what I aspected whit the new map.

The small popup variates showing starry night, choo choo and think even tournament.

So is it a bug/glitch to have both new small and big old ones, or should it be like this.

• kingkat28
    kingkat28 Posts: 21 Level 2

How do I get back to the level I was on, its starts from the beginning and I was up to nearly 3,000 games, where is my game I was playing?

• CdnErin
    CdnErin Posts: 4 Newbie

Hello everyone -- I hope I'm posting this in the right place, because my feedback is related to the new version of the game & partially the new map.

I love the new map, and the daily wins ... BUT -- the daily wins are not actually being awarded anymore.

When the new game came out my prizes were being saved to my boosters (I was up to approximately 70 collector cats and 95 of the +1's and well over 100 tractor tires.

They all disappeared suddenly, and I was back down to the 5 or so of each booster.

I log onto all of my Saga games every morning to ensure I don't miss the daily prizes, but if I I win 3 shovels, I still have 3 shovels I bought with beans.It should be 6. I win more shovels and still only have 3.

I win some +1's and the number in my little sidebar doesn't change.

What's up with this? Are you all aware of the problem? It's not really fair to put up the big Daily Gifts but not actually reward them. It's kinda pointless to have the whole thing there at all if I have to "claim" the prize, but not actually get it, ya know?

ALSO -- with the new map the controls for sounds have disappeared. I prefer to set my games with no sounds, but now I cannot, there is no settings button.

THANK YOU for any assistance or update to the game to allow me to keep the prizes that I win!

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,893 Community Manager

Hi @CdnErin, so glad you found us and welcome to the Community 😀

I'm not aware of boosters getting lost and not being able to receive daily bonus rewards due to the new version. But I'll be happy to suggest some recommended steps and see if this is something that can get solved.

May I know which device you are playing on? Android, Apple, PC? Also, which game app version do you have installed?

And about the sound...Settings should be found on the top right corner when you're on the game map but you should also be able to turn off the sounds when the game app opens too...

• Leny05
    Leny05 Posts: 123 Level 3

I like the new map is more easy to navigate and to get back to the old levels. I would like to get extra movements when am about to pass the level and also when i use the power of the Bonnie not to lost it once i can't pass the level.

• piaandersson
    edited December 2020

@QueenB I have now downloaded the latest update 5.50.7. Waited until I had finished starry night.

Sorry to say but at least some of the problems still there. Like that I have number 6 down to the left but for the moment I only see the winter tournament in that area. But I think that also the weekly challenge that is, will be counted in that. So the number wrong. It might should be 2. You see in my picture that the number is wrong.

Then the sensitivitet is still wrong and I notice it in other places. Like when I open the game first I have to press playbutton hard, and to click to send life to others. Yes and still on the screenshot.

I can´t say at the moment about the crazy number/time down to the left and that because I get big popups from winter tournament so I´m not able to see if that still there.

• piaandersson
    edited December 2020

@QueenB I take one own to this. I have been trying to see how the sensitivet work and little by misstake I discover that the problem whit that seems to be a timedelay that wasn´t before the new map.

When I open the game and click (light) on playbutton, after about 5 seconds the game opens.

When I will send life to a specifik player, that have asked for life. Click (light) on send button. After about 5 seconds the button disseapear.

When I take a screenshot. Nothing happens when I first try but if I try again after about 5 seconds it works.

So it seems now to be a delay how the game react now against how it was before when the game reacted directly when you hit buttons/screen.

And when I think of it. The crazy time I got before (on popups down to the left) it is something whit time, but if that it connected to this timedelay I can´t say.

But when I´m playing levels there is no delay, at least haven´t I noticed any.

So the things above has to do whit time. But the wrong number I can´t really see how that fit in whit timeerror. Accept that the clock/time on things don´t work as they should so it don´t drop/stop things when they run out.

So if they check the clocks they have. Both in the game it self but also on the servers that the games running from and see that they all have the right time. I know from another community that I visit that can get some funny problem sometime when clocks not synked.

• piaandersson

And now when the tournament is over and the big popup no longer comes, I can say that it seems that even the crazy time still are there. At least it seems like it because I have something that comes and goes very quickly so I´m not 100% sure. But seems like it.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

The new map is a huge improvement over the old one.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?