Let's summarize 2020 before we jump into 2021πŸŽ„β„οΈπŸ₯‚

Options
2Β»

Comments

• Anisa4G
    Anisa4G Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

Thanks Mountain Mom:

Crazy busy now; will get back about 2020 game assessment. Take care gamers, stay safe and

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

πŸŽ„πŸŽβœ¨πŸŽ‡πŸŽ†πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ—οΈπŸŽπŸŽ„

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,403 Level 5
    Options

@QueenB Heya!😊 The 'Go to Level' feature I am so glad the studio listened to players suggesting that idea and it got implemented. You don't have to tirelessly scroll back to play levels againπŸ˜„πŸ‘οΈI really like the FHS events which were seen in the game. I especially will always love the '1,2,3 Grow' cropsie event as it's adorable growing your own cropsie.πŸ“πŸŒ±I love the new look and design of the game as it shows the FHS game studio are always making improvements to improve the game as much as they can.😊

It's been a great year for FHS! I hope next year it's even bigger and better!πŸ˜„

Thank you @QueenB for being an awesome CM for FHS, for informing players on exciting new updates, events and contests!πŸ€—

@encantes & @MountainMom Thank you for being great FHS game experts, helping players but also letting players be the first to find out about anything new that is happening. Your efforts are appreciated greatly!πŸ‘πŸŒΈ

• TataGaga
    TataGaga Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hello i love thΓ© Go to Level !

im level 974...πŸ₯³

• mahdiealmahdie
    mahdiealmahdie Posts: 109 Level 2
    Options

Ψ₯Ω†Ψ¬Ψ§Ψ²Ψ§Ψͺ ΨΉΨ§Ω… 2020:

encantes Elsa PummyRaj Chicken_Slayer @ BQN537 kiara_wael Spinnifix noorabusahab kaitmr @ AmyLeigh78 nowshin dbomesberger mahdiealmahdie cristhianinho @ Anisa4G ZeOne thamby DeDog @ lilica7805 lollyspears sayhaya haraikaria @ sarahheather5 eggybean bosschick @ kellygirl813 @ Daddy123 @ dilli02 jessortiz kdorr MiaChristine LoveDachs plushytoysfan best_player sinalco @ sarma_palash123 @ Joy_21 @ actipton80 @ Anna79 BubbleGumSoda @ funny1234 MarkHawk Rancid @ Nat09 RobinCorte KingChewy @ gr33n3y3z firebombmarkus bearwithme @ MysticalMisty2 wafercookieflippers debrichmond candycrushingit rajdeeptb SabrinaM @ lilac1015 @ 007jayc @ rosemariepahayo1 @ Juliuszkuliusz1 @ Peque7 @ Leny05 SBH Melbennett Cagnes Rosenrot Olivia_Lim LeaC caambuj @ Mary211987 JuLaCrafting cilantro claudiawojtyla Lynette @ valio75av Pitty_Kitty @ tkbm7872 @ Alex18 @ frenioz00 @ pepper118 Eggcracker Greymane wykoon hechicerilla Laetitia_Van_Zyl @ Rinno2013 @ me6412 imabearnut @ teresawallace44 @ terrazas1327 @ christine88 @ hbic29 Jared_Buttry @ donte06 piaandersson MightyWolf Grachuh @ janka879 sanajla stingynina bekicrusher DieOmimi @ Sofia1992 jcaguiat rhalioua @ Lohiti01_bush @ Trish24 @ cains119 keddie_hockey @ gmverdi1976 @ alekhya51292 Doris_Koch sherronpickett @ boriqualinda1954 @ Ramse72 @ mindymint47 REVALYJS Szamanus Sue_Oakley Kokosnuss @ rdp2020 clamartins_ robbinmj kezzawh @ lisalisa1 Marje_Wilson willowsimon sweeis reidmet oscarpardos sinoxolo adelinaespindola qweenofidn eliandrarc Fafalins @ gali299 Minnius @ Ninou2011 bedoor root Sudipa @ crystal74 @ khtwe18 @δΈ€ζ°§εŒ–δΊŒζ°« Pherez

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,484 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

@piaandersson it was indeed the first one to be implemented and the one I use more than anything else 😁

Bit late to the party as usual, but I hope everyone had a good christmas and thank you to the studio for all you have done 😊

Thank you to the community managers, all the superstars, game experts, ambassadors (think I got everyone) and of course to the many members who make the community a busy one 😘

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Once again fantastic new updates and additions to make gaming interesting!

Well done guyz, keep the ideas flowing!! β™₯

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?